Sign in to follow this  
Agony (DayZ)

Dayz ingame Buildings and other objects stretching and breaking up

While I am in Cities, I frequently have that all the building and other objects start breaking up in 2d and spreading out in all directions, I can fix it by changing my graphical settings(so I dont have to restart the game) but it keeps coming back.

My specs

Windows 8.1

Intel Core i5-4200m 2.5GHZ

6 GB RAM

Geforce GT 750M

So far I have tried different drivers for my graphics card and reinstalling dayz. I have played dayz both in W8 and W8.1 it made no difference.

any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

I dont think that is a smart idea, still have plenty of space and tried dayz on both partitions

Yea don't listen to that nub. What settings do you normal run?

Mostly everything on low to normal, with everything in rendering disabled (except HDR Quality)

edit: I am checking my nvidia control panel and saw that multidisplay/mixed gpu acceleration was set to multiple display performance mode while I only use 1 screen.

Edited by Agony

Sorry, but your system is just too weak. 

I highly doubt that is the issue, since it runs fine with 30fps outside cities and only happens when there are more then a few objects there also there are normal temps.

My system also is more than sufficient to meet the minimum requirements.

Edited by Agony

Don't delete system file 32, whatever you do, imma report em, peps be banned for saying that, but first I'm going to see what that actually does...

Edited by smrtrthanavgbear

Comment hidden. If you don't have anything constructive to say in Troubleshooting - then don't.

While I am in Cities, I frequently have that all the building and other objects start breaking up in 2d and spreading out in all directions, I can fix it by changing my graphical settings(so I dont have to restart the game) but it keeps coming back.

My specs

Windows 8.1

Intel Core i5-4200m 2.5GHZ

6 GB RAM

Geforce GT 750M

So far I have tried different drivers for my graphics card and reinstalling dayz. I have played dayz both in W8 and W8.1 it made no difference.

any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

still having the same issue, anybody know a solution or at least the cause of the issue?

DayZ 2014-03-27 18-43-07-43.bmp