I'm only at a little over 100 hours in game.  Apparently I have some work to do to catch up  ;)

• Like 1

Time to join an empty server, stuff myself with rice, and alt-tab while in the woods.

• Like 1

p7YoXnw.jpg

Yeah but now you can never play again for more than 59 minutes.

Also how much you wanna bet none of these 600+ people have submitted any bug report yet?

Also how much you wanna bet none of these 600+ people have submitted any bug report yet?

Dont bet, if you like to know, i upvoted some reports as i came to same issues, so i had nothing new to add, but i will if i find something.

Hours on Steam =/= Skill

/thread

Showing you're addicted to the game =/= saying you're good at it

/urdumb

• Like 1

Hours on Steam =/= Skill

/thread

That would make my friend who never bothers to log out from the game the best player ever.... :D

That would make my friend who never bothers to log out from the game the best player ever.... :D

My point exactly, my friend.

^This guy... he gets it.

• Like 1

I got over 100, my team and I do a variety of things and absolutely love it. Last night we blew a guy's legs out and fed him bleach. He eventually died. Little things like this in a group can be the most entertaining things.

Never been killed by you but if I hear that song in game, I'll be sure to give a shout out.

I look forward to running into you. Truthfully I rarely kill, mostly just give people memorable moments of pure WTF. 

• Like 1