Sign in to follow this  
superftlol

The final vid featuring my 2 month old character - Today is a sad day

It's hard not to give spoilers out and the title has done so to some extent. The final moves and interactions of my character that I created (and played for over 50 hours) 2 months ago.

• Like 9

In my opinion the sawn off works best from the hip. No need to aim unless you absolutely must play in 3rd person.

I feel you though, my last character was probably my most sucessful but i always play with my weapon lowered and use the "Raise weapon" function instead of toggle. I was in NEAF with it out, all of a sudden i hear close foot steps. I turn around and there is a guy there with a silver pistol, i go to raise my sawn off but before i can pull the trigger i hear the suppressed shot of an Amphibia. I go unconscious. I can only assume that my ballistic helmet prevented instant death but the guy came up, took the helmet off and put another in my head to kill me. Must of landed a clean head shot. I can't do that, that is why the shotgun is my favorite primary.

Edited by Dchil
  • Like 1

dude that was a great vid,
also harsh on your death

• Like 1

Lol at your friend using the morphine on himself. Think most people have had that moment before. :p

• Like 1

You went back to the scene of the crime with intel that there were more... good video though!

• Like 2

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but never go back to where you were. But I don't need to tell you that :) Great vid! Very tense especially the last 2 shootouts. 

• Like 1

Great video thanks for sharing. If I may the looting done just before death should have been done lying down seeing the heat that was around! But I probably wouldn't have half as good as you overall anyway!!

• Like 1

In my opinion the sawn off works best from the hip. No need to aim unless you absolutely must play in 3rd person.

I feel you though, my last character was probably my most sucessful but i always play with my weapon lowered and use the "Raise weapon" function instead of toggle. I was in NEAF with it out, all of a sudden i hear close foot steps. I turn around and there is a guy there with a silver pistol, i go to raise my sawn off but before i can pull the trigger i hear the suppressed shot of an Amphibia. I go unconscious. I can only assume that my ballistic helmet prevented instant death but the guy came up, took the helmet off and put another in my head to kill me. Must of landed a clean head shot. I can't do that, that is why the shotgun is my favorite primary.

Yeh I didn't have the shotty in the aimed stance so when I went to zoom it delayed so I clicked again and that brought me out of zoom. Cost me that :/

dude that was a great vid,

also harsh on your death

Cheers man

Lol at your friend using the morphine on himself. Think most people have had that moment before. :P

It happened to me prior to this, I should've just told him to put it on the floor.

I enjoy your work. Good stuff man. Sent a like on the tuber.

Cheers and thanks for the like :)

You went back to the scene of the crime with intel that there were more... good video though!

Yup the lure of the phat loot :)

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but never go back to where you were. But I don't need to tell you that :) Great vid! Very tense especially the last 2 shootouts. 

Thanks - yeh I kinda had to go back as I had no primary. I was all up for more fighting.

Great video thanks for sharing. If I may the looting done just before death should have been done lying down seeing the heat that was around! But I probably wouldn't have half as good as you overall anyway!!

Cheers dude, Yeh some people do loot lying over bodies. I just feel I can make a fast gettaway if I stay moving.

Yeh I didn't have the shotty in the aimed stance so when I went to zoom it delayed so I clicked again and that brought me out of zoom. Cost me that :/

The irony of that story is moments before i left a amphibia with a single round chambered in the ATC there. I swapped it for an FNX with a mag (was getting gear for a friend). I have a feeling that it was that same pistol.

Moral of the story. If you drop a weapon with ammo in it, unload it or keep the ammo and ditch it later.