Sign in to follow this  
RelentlessNI

21 hours of dayz

Well ive now racked up 21hrs and im loving this game. I came from the mite off battlefield 3/4 to find this game better than any game ive ever played in the last 10 years.

so much so ive deleted most of my games as all i play is DayZ.

hats off to the makers of this game yes its a alpha but my god what a game 

all i hope is it goes like DayZ mod with more maps dlc payable or not i be getting them was at the top of the castle the view :O

keep it up guys )

ps the bugs dont bother me not like it brokefield 4 and crapbite 3

hat off to you!! 

• Like 3

:beans: Welcome to DayZ :beans:

I remember feeling the same way when I found out about the mod.  This game just really hits home for me.  Even if it is still buggy as hell.

:beans: Welcome to DayZ :beans:

I remember feeling the same way when I found out about the mod.  This game just really hits home for me.  Even if it is still buggy as hell.

yeah man i didnt really like what i seen in arma series but like the look of the mod but think i wait till this ones up and running :)

Another 20, and youll get bored because of the lack of content atm.

haha let hope they bring out more updates before then :)

What is crapbite 3?

not sure wondering this myself for some reason I can't put it together feels like its on the tip of my tongue though please answer OP its driving me crazy like a song you hear and know it but can't name the title.

not sure wondering this myself for some reason I can't put it together feels like its on the tip of my tongue though please answer OP its driving me crazy like a song you hear and know it but can't name the title.

Maybe frostbite engine?

• Like 1

Maybe frostbite engine?

ahhhh makes since now thanks frostbite 3 = crapbite 3....nice

176 hours in, still having fun.

400hrs or so... I'm kind of bored with it.. But I'm not one to toeture Bambi's or be a bandit.

I'll pick it back up for the next big update.

Meh, its like with MMOs, some people just like doing stuff over and over again eg endgame grinding.

If i got endgear what ever this means, I try to stumble into as many people as possible. Sometimes it gets me killed, but most of the time I have some unpredictable, tense and sometimes strange situations. This is what makes the game different from everything else in the last ten years or so.

I love the game for this!

Meh, its like with MMOs, some people just like doing stuff over and over again eg endgame grinding.

But I also like it to start all over, knowing that most people on the server trying the same - to survive!

Got some 100+ hours in the standalone and plenty more in the mod and I'm not bored from the game at all.

I'm not the pay and spray guy, more of a talkative personality.

I got like 300 hours (actually steam says like 500, but I think I have had the game running for many hours not actually playing, just waiting for my return to the computer) :D

And I am still NOT bored. Fuck me, this game is friggin awesome despite the bugs, hacks and not so fun deaths. Love it!

Now I am debating weather or not to get ARMA II + DayZ mod aswell or ARMA III and get into some mod action.. Cant decide if its worth it tho :S

Cheers and see you in Cherno! :D

I've got well over 100 hours now and I'm not the slightest bit bored with it. As with any other activity, there are days where I'm just not in the mood and can't be bothered to play it, but the experiences in this game will always keep it interesting for me. Content may be very limited at the moment, but there's an endlessly supply of fun to be had regardless thanks to your encounters with other people.

I was even finally spurred on to buy an SSD for my laptop because of this game! I had been putting it off forever, but between this game and prices coming down, I couldn't resist any longer.

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 1