Sign in to follow this  
Gochief

In Game Map and How to use it guide.

I used the search/forums and came up with nothing. I'm looking for a guide explaining the useage of the map concerning the Player/Channel. When loading icons on the map there is a option for other players to see the icons you marked on the map. I only have 2 pieces of the map collected and can't find a guide explaining any of this or if it's even "activated" any help would be greatly appreciated.

well I have to assume that since you are asking about the player/channel part of the map you know how to open it so that's taken care of... as for what that does, its anyone's guess, I have spent quite a lot of time myself messing with it and it doesn't seem to do anything - yet. it's possible that more functionality will be added at some point but I don't think the map does much but allow you to put notes on it which reset once your game session ends. other than that its a really nice and detailed map, I have a complete one on my stable regular char. oh and I have found that the new police stations spawn them quite often. in the end however, you will get to know the real estate well enough that having a map just takes up inventory space.

This is the DayZ mod section of the forums. You are talking about DayZ Standalone. You are doing it wrong.

• Like 1

This is the DayZ mod section of the forums. You are talking about DayZ Standalone. You are doing it wrong.

hahah so it is! I really need to check the banner before I reply ;) thanks!

• Like 1