shicack

Tons of Bandits In the high rises north of Belota

OP talking pure 100% bullshits but was fun for read :D

• Like 1

OK they are finally fuckin dead... all of them. + 3 long range scopes.. 2 of them ruined but still.. tons of decent gear and those bandits finally put down. Thanks guys

yea call bull shit whatever idgaf. my m8s and i got a shit ton of  gear. you got nada. Thanks for those who helped.

OP talking pure 100% bullshits but was fun for read :D

this place is more and more popular because of the vantage point over belota. if you werent dumb you'd realize people are starting to catch on

I GOT BEANS FROM KOS. Time for the bandit life...

It's these same guys,,, its at least 8 of them.,.. they know what they're doing and its hard to kill them.. the best way ive found is to rush the building they're on top of whilst putting pressure with  sniper rifles up top. they gear up fast and return faster than anyone ive seen. some of the names are like Zoltan or Zollie, AMXS, and the rest i'll post as I get confirmation. The way I've been getting confirmation is by applying bandaged to their unconscious bodies before they die. Then i know exactly who they are. Anyway my m8s and I have killed them all at least 3 times now but they continue to come to populated servers on the high rises with sniper rifles + long ranges scopes or PU scopes. Just  dont be afraid when u attack them. Go in and just kill everything you see.. obviously.... This place now makes elektro look like a playground. Even the areas north of cherno are teeming with PvP. Im gonna start frapsing and posting on youtube because its quite fun and entertaining!

Why would anyone go there to be sniped? There's no loot spawning in apartment towers yet. I smell bait for an ambush.

I found beans and burlap sack on top of the apartman buildings above Balota airfield, then look with my scope thru window (3-4 floor) in near building room and saw first aid kit on the table.

edit: This was while playing on previous patch.

Edited by belphegor_goatzombie

It's these same guys,,, its at least 8 of them.,.. they know what they're doing and its hard to kill them.. the best way ive found is to rush the building they're on top of whilst putting pressure with  sniper rifles up top. they gear up fast and return faster than anyone ive seen. some of the names are like Zoltan or Zollie, AMXS, and the rest i'll post as I get confirmation. The way I've been getting confirmation is by applying bandaged to their unconscious bodies before they die. Then i know exactly who they are. Anyway my m8s and I have killed them all at least 3 times now but they continue to come to populated servers on the high rises with sniper rifles + long ranges scopes or PU scopes. Just  dont be afraid when u attack them. Go in and just kill everything you see.. obviously.... This place now makes elektro look like a playground. Even the areas north of cherno are teeming with PvP. Im gonna start frapsing and posting on youtube because its quite fun and entertaining!

Just stop. It was obvious you were these "bandits" a page ago.. you're becoming increasingly pathetic with every consecutive attempt to make that story up.

Edited by Infiltrator

Just stop. It was obvious you were these "bandits" a page ago.. you're becoming increasingly pathetic with every consecutive attempt to make that story up.

What an intricate and captivating story i'm making up. 5+ annoying fuckjing bandits killing everyone ltrying to loot belota. If It was me why would I post my whereabouts and what the names of my buds are? So you can know when to log or check the high rises when you see the names? right... whatever smart guy. anyway we keep killing them and they keep coming back. Still really hard to get names, I've resorted to just screenshotting the name list before and after we kill snipers on the high rises. will post results as they come at least more than once

Yeah I need "help" too....

Could a Hero please come resuce me at the the NWAF barracks.

Please have a M4 with pristine attachments and pristine ttkso jacket and pants along with a vest ok?

So I know its you... :P

Please have a M4 with pristine attachments and pristine ttkso jacket and pants along with a vest ok?

I Once asked for "HELP" because it was urgent and they were all there.   A big opportunity for anyone with some skill to get a shit ton of loot. which turned out for the most part to be me and my m8s lmao... Ive seen them get wiped by a few other groups as well so I know we arent the only ones getting their shit. Obviously they've hoarded gear during the patch that allowed duping. Anyhow they gotta be getting low. Still lots of people and PvP in the high rise apartments but that particular group has become significantly more tentative.you nerds twist shit around acting like you know better whilst avoiding pvp... enjoy killing those zombies big guy!