TrueGiga

Do you want a Bike now!

Do you want a Bike now!  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Are you sick of walking?

benn running so long I forget what its like to drive or ride around so to me it doesn't matter anymore.

watching that guy cycling around makes me really wanna drive around in a bike in dayz.

though it looked like he had his brightness and gamma unreasonably high

Yep! Would love a bike.

That said, they should be suitably rare, and should be rarely (if at all) found in 100% operable condition.

At the very least, you should be scrounging for bike tires. Much less grease, or a front fork.

And to the people saying "walking is annoying", ROFL, for so many reasons.

That and they REALLY need to lock up vehicles saving locations before they implement them. It took them a while to get this down, and I still feel that my vehicles disappeared randomly in the mod.

Edited by Katana67

Yep! Would love a bike.

That said, they should be suitably rare, and should be rarely (if at all) found in 100% operable condition.

At the very least, you should be scrounging for bike tires. Much less grease, or a front fork.

And to the people saying "walking is annoying", ROFL, for so many reasons.

That and they REALLY need to lock up vehicles saving locations before they implement them. It took them a while to get this down, and I still feel that my vehicles disappeared randomly in the mod.

I loved in the mod that they were common, but people didn't know where they were :D

And rarely find in good condition? What, zombies bit tires?

I loved in the mod that they were common, but people didn't know where they were :D

And rarely find in good condition? What, zombies bit tires?

Nope, bike sitting out in the elements... parts go bad. Tires deflate and crack. Chains lock up. Brakes get mushy.

I used to store bikes in a small open shed for the spring/summer, and then in an attic for the winter. Come the following spring, I generally had to do at least one repair procedure to keep the bikes going. Can only imagine what repairs a humdrum bike would need if left outdoors for an extended period of time (i.e. zombie apocalypse).

Edited by Katana67
  • Like 1

While they still have a lot of basics to work out in the SA before vehicles arrive, bikes will add a lot to the experience.  They were actually one of the best vehicles in the mod.

Relatively fast, silent and easy to hide, they were excellent to scout with when stealth was preferred.

Zero gear storage and fragility would be the cons.

gib horses

I actually totaly forgot about horses! are they actually confirmed or not? Last thing i heard was that it's to hard to implement them but i'm not sure if thats the newest information.

While they still have a lot of basics to work out in the SA before vehicles arrive, bikes will add a lot to the experience.  They were actually one of the best vehicles in the mod.

Relatively fast, silent and easy to hide, they were excellent to scout with when stealth was preferred.

Zero gear storage and fragility would be the cons.

How do you stealthy ride a bike?  While it's quiet (compared to a car or such) it's not like you can go tree to tree on a bike.  I honestly don't see why people are so into wanting a bike, the map is so small it's not like it takes long to get from point a to point b in the first place.  Seems to me a bike will just make the map seem even smaller, which isn't a good thing IMO.

I dont give zero fucks about bike <_<

when devs making ready they putting   ;)

ONLY NO PATIENCE IDIOT WHO DONT REALISE GAME DEVELOP PROCESS IS WANTING ANYTHING NOW BEFORE IS READY >:(

all other guys realise good things coming to guys who waiting :thumbsup:  :)

patience is true virtue and longer we wait more enjoy when is arrive

Edited by KoS
  • Like 1

I only want a bike IF I can have passengers on my handlebars.

Drive..err.. I mean ride by axing FTW!

ooh and I'll start my own "taxi" service.

How do you stealthy ride a bike?  While it's quiet (compared to a car or such) it's not like you can go tree to tree on a bike.  I honestly don't see why people are so into wanting a bike, the map is so small it's not like it takes long to get from point a to point b in the first place.  Seems to me a bike will just make the map seem even smaller, which isn't a good thing IMO.

Stealth as opposed to an internal combustion engine. Seems even you got it eventually.

Transport will throw the map wide open and make encounters even more interesting.

Nothing like stumbling across a bike as a new spawn. Wheeeeeee !!!

They will add them when they are ready.. If it is a big deal don't play until then. 

I also do not understand why people would want to have no cars. If there were no cars I wouldn't play because it would just be too stupid to fathom that every single car in the world blew up when zombies took over..

acutally i want a key that can make my man to walk automatically, then i no need to keep pressing W button

• Like 1

To each their own. I'd never ride a bike is this game. I can't see my tough guy survivor peddling along on a 10 speed or even a mountain bike. Just would feel silly to me.

Edited by StoutAle

As long as they fix the bikes from the mod before they put them in. The mod you could ride bikes just like normal with broken legs. Was quite silly. 

never really thought about the fail on riding a bike with broken legs
you could also drive a car with broken legs, still working the pedals. im sure thats something they will look at when the time comes