nogard18

My first unfair death.

My first standalone unfair death was on the shipwreck. I was standing still, talking to a friend. Then we both started bouncing uncontrollably and fired off into space, landing somewhere in the ocean.

My first standalone unfair death was on the shipwreck. I was standing still, talking to a friend. Then we both started bouncing uncontrollably and fired off into space, landing somewhere in the ocean.

Did you live from that shit? Anytime I got launched off, I always landed on hard ground.

Did you live from that shit? Anytime I got launched off, I always landed on hard ground.

I once flew a T-80 from the mountain in kolgujev into an enemy camp and proceeded to kill everyone. I even got hackused. :P

This is DayZ. If it can kill you, it will.

I don't see how this is unfair.

I have gotten my friend killed while asking a guy to put his weapon down and giving him too much time.

I've gotten killed in the middle of nowhere while checking my map.

Unfair is when you glitch through the map or something.

Might seem unfair, but you should view it as more of a lesson.

Rather than acting on impulse "oh shit better shoot this guy at once", you should have thought "one bullet I really need to make this shot count" then backed off and run away shooting the guy in the head if they come towards you. It does panic you when you get hurt, but it would take a while to bleed out so next time just run, take him down then bandage.

Although ideally you should have just gunned him down before he got close enough. I make that one of my rules of engagement: Having been warned if a player armed or unarmed continues to approach with no intention of stopping then shoot to kill. 

I kind of think it's a cool way to go out, getting beat with a rake.  I actually grabbed a pitch fork instead of my fire axe simply because I think it's awesome to fork someone to death (zombie not player, although if we get into it and you let me I'll pitch fork the crap out of you).  Beats getting sniped by someone 800m away.  The irony is you had a gun and a bat as well as a friend, the other guy has a rake and you call it unfair...  First thing you need to do is log back in, find your friend and punch him in the face (in game) for not helping you more.  The guy killed you with a rake as your friend watched then also got killed.. with a rake.

Trust me when I say you will look back on this and laugh after you learn the game a bit more and realize how easy that should have been rake guy getting killed instead of you two.

"Unfair?"

This:

IdolizedSomberBorderterrier.gif

is unfair.

also:

47660404.jpg

also you had a wolf-mask...

I will KoS any-1, who wears: Gas-mask, wolf mask, TTsKO-parts.

keep that in mind.

Hiding your face isn't "cool" at all.

Edited by irishroy