Rick1633

Are they serious with these new pistol spawns?

gee I found 3 .22 mags one day, two were in police stations the third was in a barracks on a base somewhere... probably the one south of vybor. so there is a police station in berezino, logic would dictate if police stations spawn .22 mags the one in berezino spawns .22 mags. that lil .22 pistol is a lotta fun to shoot just not all that effective.

gee I found 3 .22 mags one day, two were in police stations the third was in a barracks on a base somewhere... probably the one south of vybor. so there is a police station in berezino, logic would dictate if police stations spawn .22 mags the one in berezino spawns .22 mags. that lil .22 pistol is a lotta fun to shoot just not all that effective.

Its not the size that counts its how you use it LOL my mate just got taken out with a .22 pistol was a brave brave bandit alone hiding shooting at 3 guys.

Brave but not very smart as he did not last long but have to give him props for the takedown with a .22 pistol i never would have tried it ...

• Like 1

Where, for the love of God, did you find a pistol and clip in same place?  If airfield, then you didnt read my post.

alright, take your notepad out, (tiktik--clicks pen), alright every town now has a police station, BAM Loot!, airfields BAM Loot, special houses guns spawns BAM Loot, Barns BAM Loot(yes they have gun spawn), Apartments BAM Loot, Schools BAM Loot etc....just keeps going, yo sometimes it takes a good while to get the clip etc.. for a gun, but hey no problem! you gotta work for your gun dude and it rewards you man, sometimes you will find a Amphibia S with a clip in the other room in police station...and sometimes u really got look for it all...yo i have 700+ hours in-game, BIGGEST DAYZ FAN, MY favorite game! Love it! and i could  honestly tell you its 100% going out and looking for your gear and whatever parts you need,its all Fun! Again its DayZ!

Its not the size that counts its how you use it LOL my mate just got taken out with a .22 pistol was a brave brave bandit alone hiding shooting at 3 guys.

Brave but not very smart as he did not last long but have to give him props for the takedown with a .22 pistol i never would have tried it ...

lol yo you get that single round head shot and they drop!

As its been said, it could just be that a lot of people might be taking the ammo for these guns. A gun such as the m4, i will strip the parts off so that you can't use it, if i run past a mosin/blaze/whatever else, those dont have parts, so what i do is remember to pick up all the ammo for the gun that i just passed, then randomly disperse it into bushes and such as im leaving the town. Lessens my chance of someone else having a gun that he can then shoot me with and therefore increases my chances of survival.  I bet a decent amount of other people do this, hell i started doing it because i saw another person doing it and though it was extremely smart. So yea, maybe its not the spawns, besides mosin ammo ive never had trouble finding ammo of all sorts constantly.

• Like 1

lol yo you get that single round head shot and they drop!

yeah exactly how it took my mate 1 shot bang head and dead. The problem was while we didnt know he was there he had time to aim said head shot at an un moving target once postion was given away he couldnt replicate the shot on a moving target ( he did hit my chest and ruin my nice biege jacket that matched my biege cowboy hat lol) but one well placed sks shot centre mass from 15 m saw an end to him ( he was out cold not dead but i picked up his .22 and gave him that head shot ...) so again brave but not smart fight the battles you can win back away from those your odds are slim staying alive is the name of the game not who can kill the most before dying..

yeah exactly how it took my mate 1 shot bang head and dead. The problem was while we didnt know he was there he had time to aim said head shot at an un moving target once postion was given away he couldnt replicate the shot on a moving target ( he did hit my chest and ruin my nice biege jacket that matched my biege cowboy hat lol) but one well placed sks shot centre mass from 15 m saw an end to him ( he was out cold not dead but i picked up his .22 and gave him that head shot ...) so again brave but not smart fight the battles you can win back away from those your odds are slim staying alive is the name of the game not who can kill the most before dying..

lol ive been rocking the Amphibia S with a clip and about 500+ ammo for while now loving it!

As its been said, it could just be that a lot of people might be taking the ammo for these guns. A gun such as the m4, i will strip the parts off so that you can't use it, if i run past a mosin/blaze/whatever else, those dont have parts, so what i do is remember to pick up all the ammo for the gun that i just passed, then randomly disperse it into bushes and such as im leaving the town. Lessens my chance of someone else having a gun that he can then shoot me with and therefore increases my chances of survival.  I bet a decent amount of other people do this, hell i started doing it because i saw another person doing it and though it was extremely smart. So yea, maybe its not the spawns, besides mosin ammo ive never had trouble finding ammo of all sorts constantly.

YES! dude i do that too lol, if i find an extra gun, ill toss that into the bushes after looting

Another Rick freakout thread? Always good entertainment.

The devs aren't idiots, loot spawns will probably be tweaked a million times more before this game releases for real. Be patient with it or go do something that actually makes you happy. If that's even a possibility.

• Like 2

OP, whenever they add a new weapon or/and ammo, you will see them everywhee because they want us to TEST THEM. Back in the day sks ammo was everywhere but not so much as they got a lot of feedback..so they want the same on these new .22 and 9mm.

I am sure when all the new weapons are added, they will make them spawn in appropriate/relevant areas.

So take them, test em on ppl, walls, trees, zeds, windows ect. and share your feedback with the community and devs.

Embrace the fact that at the end of the day you are testing an alpha and you won't get frustrated.

cheers!

OP, didn't you know? The new hand guns are actually muzzle loading muskets.

But in all seriousness, the OP is identifying a real problem... Specifically that by the time you find hand gun + ammo + magazine, you will have found another Gun + ammo that doesn't need a magazine.

That is the "hidden" reason most of the hand guns and their ammo is so common, and other guns and ammo is so rare.

I usually find an SKS, Shotgun, Revolver, mosin long before I find the magazine for the CR75.

Hell, I just want to try out the damn hand guns and 22 rifle, I have started server hopping looking for the damn mags.

The other thing to keep in mind is you can only use one gun at a time, however you can use multiple mags (increased demand for mags).

I still find it silly that guns don't generally spawn with a magazine.

OP has a valid point, although he is unable to make a constructive thread out of it.

I can't think of a reason why you would add random insults to your post except of beeing simply malicious or immature...

Well I for one have been grabbing any and all mags I find. I at one point had 2 yellow cases full of mags... now lately I have been dropping one or two mags next to any handgun I find.. even left a your welcome note next to a few...oh minus the bullets...I leave those in a bush... happy hunting!