DANHEX

Zombies hitting and ruining your gear in one hit

This is bullshit rocket please fix zombie glitch of hitting you once and completely ruining your gear that takes hours to find. Thanks.

This is bullshit rocket please fix zombie glitch of hitting you once and completely ruining your gear that takes hours to find. Thanks.

Zombie feedback belongs here:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/181561-post-patch-zombie-feedback/

Even though I don't see much constructive feedback here.

Good thing you posted on this on the forum. Devs will be all like "We gots to fix dis shit!"

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 2

inb4 graveyard

Thank you for your helpful and constructive input.

It's not really feedback, more just someone venting their frustration.  I can understand that.   If we stifle all negative discussion we'd have a very flawed view of the game.  I think I will keep this thread open as long as it is a general discussion and not a pointless rant at the unfinished game.

i was gonna comment on the status of this build's zeds but now:

i wish they would just remove zombies from the game at this point and make it completely pvp

i honestly dont expect anything really new or great coming to zombies to make them worth the trouble

i was gonna comment on the status of this build's zeds but now:

i wish they would just remove zombies from the game at this point and make it completely pvp

i honestly dont expect anything really new or great coming to zombies to make them worth the trouble

Sounds like you should go play Wasteland missions in either Arma II or III mate :)

DayZ without zombies is already invented, so why should they "re-invent" the wheel?

As far as im concerned, we cant have to many zombies in this game.

@OP

I agree, they should not ruin everything in one hit ofc, it would be silly.

But getting hit 5-10 times should destroy almost all you have imo.

I agree, they should not ruin everything in one hit ofc, it would be silly.

But getting hit 5-10 times should destroy almost all you have imo.

Don't know about that. Try hitting somebody 10 times with your fists and check if you ruined his jacket, tshirt or pants.

Different story would be items stashed in the clothing itself.

Don't know about that. Try hitting somebody 10 times with your fists and check if you ruined his jacket, tshirt or pants.

Different story would be items stashed in the clothing itself.

I think it should (and probably will later in development) depend upon the clothing in question. For example if you were grabbing and clawing at someone in an aggressive zombie like manner I think you would have a good chance of ruining/ripping a t-shirt or cotton shirt. Military gear would obviously be way more resilient though.