MarchmelloMan

The Gun of your Choice

The gun of your choice  

142 members have voted

1. 1. If you had these guns right in front of you, which gun would it be? (no attachements)

2. 2. Talking only of sidearms, which one is your choice?

3. 3. M4A1 or Mosin?

• M4A1
    • Mosin
    • I would rather take a primary from those above

Hey Survivors,   just cause I'm curious I started a poll about what your preferences are concerning the guns. My personal favourite is.. yeah, I know, boring, but still M4A1.    Since some new weapons got out, perhaps lots of people prefer even sidearms over primaries? In close quarter combats?   I'm curious what most of you will take ;)     Greetings!

Edit: Aaaaaaah sorry guys, forgot to include the SKS in the first poll. Argh. Well now its in :/

Edited by MarchmelloMan

Sporter 22.

pew *pause* pew *pause* pew

pewpewpewpewpewpewpew

pew

Edited by GrappleX
  • Like 1

FNX for Z and close combat while your main weapon is out of ammo, few shots in head = won, it is fast, many bullets in magazine = profit.
And where the hell is SKS?
Mosin is good, but need a sniper score.
M4 need a good attachments, without - nope.
Ish-12 might be great too in close combat, for this - another person or if my team already have long-range, i can use

Edited by Electi

M1911.

M1911.

M1911.

M1911.

And...

M1911 with engraved grip.

All depends on the amount of ammo.

Shotgun if low ammo

1911 if medium

blaze if high

Man, I didn't know so many people support the Blaze xD

Good to know.

Please support the B95 then ;)

Redditpage with suggestions of attachments for the Blaser B95

reddit suggestion thread

maybe ask some DEVs via twitter/reddit, too, dunno^^

Edited by irishroy

The no attachments in the first was my only reason not choosing the FNX. I've had horrible luck with the Blaze - both times I've used it, I've been killed with it after shooting both barrels. I'm certain it was likely 'me' but can't muster picking it up since. Magnum is my second choice given ammo availability, capacity, and damage dealt. Shotgun a close second.

Favorite sidearm is the FNX once I get a mag or two - perfect for the Mosin as primary, which was my other choice. The M4 is just too innacurate for me - and I like using the LRS to 'avoid' confrontation as much as possible in the first place.

Don't have enough experience with the Amphibia as I've never found a magazine for it. The Sporter is a good way to get killed by both zeds and people at this point in development. Needs an optic, better damage, and some benfits in the noise factor with the zeds. Just too underpowered given the tradeoffs.

Edited by makomachine

I prefer a Mosin with LRS. My favorite gun by far is the FNX with RDS. I've yet to try the new pistols though, we'll see about them.

I like the Blaze because I feel less people will KoS me. It's mostly a last resort zombie stopper for me. But I haven't played with the new zombies yet. Decided to hold off until I build my new PC. Case (Raven RVZ01) delivers on Tuesday. Already have the CPU (3570k), cooler (GeminII M4) and RAM (Crucial Ballistix Sport VLP) installed... But I digress.

Blaze. And 1911.

SKS and a Magnum. I don't like the M4 all that much. And the Mosin is better with the LRS, which is hard as hell to find. 

You need to differentiate the stock M4 and the MP M4. One's borderline unusable and the other is the best gun in the game.

Mosin and amphibian S

Onces they fix the .22 dmg value you won't need any other guns

Already have the CPU (3570k), cooler (GeminII M4) and RAM (Crucial Ballistix Sport VLP) installed

i5 3570K is a good really tough one. I have mine cooled and its temp. is never over 35°C xD

how much ram?

i5 3570K is a good really tough one. I have mine cooled and its temp. is never over 35°C xD

how much ram?

Unfortunately my mobo (Gigabyte H77N) doesn't allow overclocking. Probably for the best.

I got one 8gig stick (1600) with plans to get a second one next time they go on sale. The low profile RAM is great as it fits right under the cooler pipes with no problems. Others had clearance issues on the mini-ITX boards. Here's the link: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/NCX

Edit: ummm... 1911 and Blaze. "Stay on topic... Stay on topic. Argh!" - Davish, Gold 5

Edited by Crooked Hauser

If the gun had realistic accuracy, and gun behavior the m4 would be my top pick.

I got one 8gig stick (1600) with plans to get a second one next time they go on sale.

I would stick with 8 GB, got it myself. In DayZ, titanfall or Planetside2 when there's heavy action, etc. I mostly hang around 50-70% RAM.

80%+ are only reached while rendering videos etc.

So 16 are a bit overkill, i think.

However, if they're on sale, cheap and you have $ lying around ... ;)

I know the problem with RAM-bars and Cpu-coolers xD Had to fumble and try around quite some time until they worked together and had their space xD

Man, Blaze would be so cool, if you could attach a LRS to it...

Wouldn't be too strong, because the B95 is more inaccurate than the Mosin and only holds 2 rounds.

Edited by irishroy

I would stick with 8 GB, got it myself. In DayZ, titanfall or Planetside2 when there's heavy action, etc. I mostly hang around 50-70% RAM.

80%+ are only reached while rendering videos etc.

So 16 are a bit overkill, i think.

However, if they're on sale, cheap and you have $ lying around ... ;)

I know the problem with RAM-bars and Cpu-coolers xD Had to fumble and try around quite some time until they worked together and had their space xD

well I didn't want to get 2x4gb and fill the slots up and be stuck at 8gb with no option go upgrade (aside from tossing the old RAM). But I want the dual operation boost so I will get the extra 8 if it goes below $60. I think I paid $63 with a NewEgg coupon.

How's the sawed-off B95? I honestly haven't played in two weeks. Missing out on The Flash's zombie and some guns.

Man, Blaze would be so cool, if you could attach a LRS to it...

Wouldn't be too strong, because the B95 is more inaccurate than the Mosin and only holds 2 rounds.

How's the sawed-off B95? I honestly haven't played in two weeks. Missing out on The Flash's zombie and some guns.

it's not even in the game yet xD

just the recoil-numbers are in the gamefiles^^

And 8 gb ram ~60$ is pretty cool, yes

Edited by irishroy

I had a blaze with 7 snap loaders on my hardcore character before he died.  I loved that thing.  If I put the front sight post on it, it was hit.  So accurate!  I was hitting zeds at 300m no problem.

Another Blaze convert, get yourself some snap loaders and you've got an agreeable rate of fire, power and it's quieter than the Mosin and SKS! The shorter barrel is also harder to spot =D