Sign in to follow this  
Ghostflux

How to get out of a wall

With one of the more recent patches, they disabled vaulting inside of buildings. Now this was great to fix the wallglitching of bandits. But I just spawned into the wall of a building today. How do I get out? Because without vaulting that just doesn't work.

try to run into the thinnest looking spots of the wall, use crouch, prone and lean. It might ping you back out. Failing that, I'm afraid you don't have a paddle.

try to run into the thinnest looking spots of the wall, use crouch, prone and lean. It might ping you back out. Failing that, I'm afraid you don't have a paddle.

Unfortunately this does not seem to work for me.

I was stucked once, what helped.Go where is closet exit to the freedom, press v, logout till you do those weird shit, then log in, tada you are free.

I was stucked once, what helped.Go where is closet exit to the freedom, press v, logout till you do those weird shit, then log in, tada you are free.

Doesn't work either.

It would be good if this game had a function to teleport yourself to an open field, of course with a rather large cooldown of like 7 days.

Easy fix for it:

Has worked for me every time.

Log off near the wall. Find a server with high ping above the 100's. Log in. Should teleport you roughly twenty feet in a direction.

• Like 1

Easy fix for it:

Log off near the wall. Find a server with high ping above the 100's. Log in. Should teleport you roughly twenty feet in a direction.

if you do this remember to wait a while (20/30 seconds) after you get out, so that it doesnt plop you back into the wall when you go to a better server.

Try crawling out - That happened to me, vaulting and nothing else worked but crawling... it worked like a charm.

Easy fix for it:

Tried this, but I'll try it some more.

Try crawling out - That happened to me, vaulting and nothing else worked but crawling... it worked like a charm.

Didn't work.

Didn't work.

Try getting uncomfortably close to the wall before the Ping trick. I'm talking so close, heavy breathing would make it sweat

• Like 1

Try getting uncomfortably close to the wall before the Ping trick. I'm talking so close, heavy breathing would make it sweat

Considering that I've been trying to glitch vaults, prone/roll ,crouch, sprint, hit with the axe, logged into a couple different servers with high ping. And I considering I was in a wall room of about 1 by 2, I've been hugging the wall pretty much the whole time.

Pre-desync patch, you could keep running, press esc, and log out. You would then desync a few meters depending on how long you kept running into the wall.

I spawned in the small red house that has a stair. I sprinted towards the door and pressed F to open it and I got out. Weird stuff.

Didn't work.

darn it... they must have fixed crawling out of a wall... :(  They shouldn't have fixed a bug within a bug that solves the problem

I saw something in some thread it was along the lines of hold W then alt +f4ing or logging out then when you're loading back into a server hold W the whole time you're loading and it puts you like 20 feet in front of where you were.

Don't know if that was the exact method but it was something like that.

Anyone else find it hilarious that they spent time to "fix" the way to get out of a bug instead of working on the actual bug?

Edited by Weedz

Don't know where i read that if you change your name you lose your current characters.You could try that if you are desperate.