joeh2005

Anyone want an anti stab vest pristine? Where is 22 sporter?

I was playing in the server  "Another Dimension No Kill On Site!!!" about 15 mins ago,  its a regular server on stable branch.  I saw a anti stab vest in pristine condition on the second floor of the police station in Krasnostav. Now I am not sure if they are still rare or not but it is the first one I have seen. I just preferred not to grab it since I got this whole camo thing going on. Felt bad leaving it there if it is still rare. I also left all the buildings unlooted since I am on a quest for a 22 sporter. I can not find one and I have searched so many barracks, piano houses, schools, and all the main big buildings, any hints on where to find the sporter 22? Is it really that rare or am I just unlucky? I have the 30 round banana clip. I have found a LRS, mags for fnx,cr75,amphibia,and 1911, and a pristine anti stab vest but I can not find this 22 rifle! Anyways whoever goes to get the vest I hope the server has not reseted and you get it, good luck.

Here is a pic of it  http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3281177338947899458/1DF5B43B51D073049202D6388AB3871FE209947B/

I once found the book of Job from the bible in a prison building but my game was acting up a lot during that time and I lost it :(

more on topic though, I have mostly found that .22 Sporter in the Police station buildings , in the rooms with the metal racks.

I found the rifle on the second floor of a piano house though I dropped it after having no luck finding a magazine for it. Does anyone know where the magazines for it spawn? Oh and the magazines for the 1911 because I have been unable to find those as well.

Edit: Make sure you save a can of spray paint because it looks great in black ;)

Edited by Griz2

I found the rifle on the second floor of a piano house though I dropped it after having no luck finding a magazine for it. Does anyone know where the magazines for it spawn? Oh and the magazines for the 1911 because I have been unable to find those as well.

The banana magazine I have only found on beds in the green military houses. 1911 magazines, never even found one, sorry.

The 30 round mag for the 22 I found in a military prison building top floor. I can not remember where I found my 1911 mag but I am pretty sure it was a military spawn. 

I've found .22's on the military bases and in the new 2 story log saloon building thing.

You mean the new tavern? I have looted one of them before, I think I should check them out more. All I found in there was some food and a map, but thank you for pointing that out to me.

more on topic though, I have mostly found that .22 Sporter in the Police station buildings , in the rooms with the metal racks.

Thank you

the only guns I find is .22 Sporter's, I am currently on a quest for another 1911 as non-stop zombie attacks ended up with it becoming ruined :(

the only guns I find is .22 Sporter's, I am currently on a quest for another 1911 as non-stop zombie attacks ended up with it becoming ruined :(

That is terrible loosing a m1911 to zero.

Thank you

I wouldn't really bother though, it's just sub-par. No point taking it unless you have literally nothing else. It sounds quiet, and yet it aggro's an entire town, without the power to kill them efficiently.

I wouldn't really bother though, it's just sub-par. No point taking it unless you have literally nothing else. It sounds quiet, and yet it aggro's an entire town, without the power to kill them efficiently.

I have used it before but only shooting then re chambering another round. I found my first magazine for 22 caliber bullets so I want to try it out.

I have used it before but only shooting then re chambering another round. I found my first magazine for 22 caliber bullets so I want to try it out.

I want it because the recoil is low, it is quiet against player, and you can fire shots really fast.  I want my mosin for long range and my .22 for up close or my hangun.Idk why but that .22 just looks like it would be so much fun! 

I feel for you, with that 12 FPS counter in the corner.

Low framerate brothers 4 life.

This is the video I saw of someone in action with it that made me want it. 

Edited by messagefromgod

Yeah lol it is extremely laggy for me tonight. I think it has to do with my internet speed. I have cable internet with 50 mbps but I can only use my router and I get like 15 mbps and my wife was using chromecast to watch a show during that time so it was painfully slow. But this upcoming Tuesday I have the internet company coming in to install the internet in the room where my computer is so I can directly plug in and get the full 50 mbps.  I am hoping that will fix my issue or otherwise its just the game causing it.

Ever since my dayz of 8 FPS in the mod I don't understand how people can deal with a low FPS.

Yeah lol it is extremely laggy for me tonight. I think it has to do with my internet speed. I have cable internet with 50 mbps but I can only use my router and I get like 15 mbps and my wife was using chromecast to watch a show during that time so it was painfully slow. But this upcoming Tuesday I have the internet company coming in to install the internet in the room where my computer is so I can directly plug in and get the full 50 mbps.  I am hoping that will fix my issue or otherwise its just the game causing it.

What mbps do you get normally?

What mbps do you get normally?

Right now normally I only get like 15 mbps.  

With my wife using chromecast right now I just checked my speed on speedtest.net and I am only getting 8 mbps lol

With my wife using chromecast right now I just checked my speed on speedtest.net and I am only getting 8 mbps lol

Your lucky. I got whole 3 mbps to share between a family of 5, lucky me.

• Like 1

Your lucky. I got whole 3 mbps to share between a family of 5, lucky me.

Wow that sucks and is probably a major reason why your game is running slow. 

Wow that sucks and is probably a major reason why your game is running slow.

Doesn't run slow at all. We actually get 30 mbps up/Dow but it's throttled down 90%