Sign in to follow this  
cosmokramer

And again.

Stop with the "its aplha" sh*t people. We really dont care about a rotten tomato/potato. You guys need to prioritize your problems. Here... ill make it for you.

Problem #1 - WALLS

Problem #2 - FPS

Problem #3 - LAG/DESYNC

After the new patch problem #1 takes #2 and problem #1 become - SERVERS.

After you do all these things you might think to put new stuff in the game. 

Let the banhammer touch me soft! 7 "dayz" again.

Good luck. 

PS: If you dont resolve fps problem in cities give us boats...and we will be pirates. I bet if we play on the water we will have a smoother game. Hope my post will help you.

PS to PS: How is the new patch?! :))

SARCASM!

Patch is awesome, thanks for asking.

Mmmm, i'm quite enjoying it.

Patch is awesome, thanks for asking.

What? you dont have problems with the new patch? Until now i didnt manage to play. After 5 min of playin, "session lost". And in those 5 min LAG/DESYNC. Im glad someone doesnt have my problems.

What? you dont have problems with the new patch? Until now i didnt manage to play. After 5 min of playin, "session lost". And in those 5 min LAG/DESYNC. Im glad someone doesnt have my problems.

Yeah, this has been my experience since the patch.  Gonna lay low until the next update.

Happened twice earlier on in the day, been fine all evening.

Loading into areas with lots of buildings can be difficult in my experience.

1.) Walls and collision are currently being worked by the same outsourced team working on Hunting and animals.

2.)There is a temp fix on Reddit for FPS where you delete your profile VARS that is seemingly working. 

3.)Lag/Desync hotfix was confirmed working and put on the Experimental today. They hope to put the hotfix on the Stable tomorrow.

It's sad that I get more up to date news from Reddit. But they are like hungry wolves over there and any little thing gets posted right away. Only making it's way to the forums here when someone decides to post it. Also, no one reads the dev tracker here.

• Like 1

On twitter, Dean said it should be coming out in the morning, Saturday. If goes well and to plan! So lets hope it does! :)

I have played on the new hotfix Exp servers ( UK and DE ) with the hotfix, all night long not a single problem!

To be honest, I just wish that the 50% of the Dayz Community use a dictionary and look up the word "Patience". Then like I always say to people "patience is a virtue". I take it you dont have any like this, when it comes to game testing and the stages that it has to take in order to each its final game play state/goal state.

Oh and also if you did some research your self, and went on the Exp Servers and helped! You will see there is a hotfix and active now!

Edited by w00kie
  • Like 3

It's sad that I get more up to date news from Reddit. But they are like hungry wolves over there and any little thing gets posted right away. Only making it's way to the forums here when someone decides to post it. Also, no one reads the dev tracker here.

The community on reddit is rotten though. Anything that the hivemind disagrees with is buried in downvotes. At least on here everyone gets their say about things.

• Like 1

The community on reddit is rotten though. Anything that the hivemind disagrees with is buried in downvotes. At least on here everyone gets their say about things.

So incredibly true. Yet, the news always makes it to the top quite quickly.

On a side note: Posted one video there and got 4 downvotes within 1 minute.

i got some de-sync earlier, when everything caught up i saw a guy running away from where I dropped my backpack to check if anyone was in krastnotav(?), surprised he didn't kill me because I was literally 30 inches from my backpack; all he stole was 2 walkie's i was saving for later lol.

Yeah it's pretty ridiculous that you need to look on like 87 different websites, none of which are the game's own site, to find out what is going on.

i got some de-sync earlier, when everything caught up i saw a guy running away from where I dropped my backpack to check if anyone was in krastnotav(?), surprised he didn't kill me because I was literally 30 inches from my backpack; all he stole was 2 walkie's i was saving for later lol.

What an ass, those walkies are damm useful

What an ass, those walkies are damm useful

I convinced my brother to buy this game, he's getting it next month so I sacrificed food and drink spaces for them; also nearly died 6 times trying to find them and got stuck on the roof of a few towers in some cities for 1+ hour at a time after hearing gunshots.

I sacrificed a lot and almost died just so me and my brother can use the walkie's while on scouting missions...guess I'll just have to replay that nightmare haha.

oh no the connection is fucked but I bought an alpha and agreed to have game breaking bug's.

It's not very often when people realize the team actually has other workers than just the server maintainer.

Let's put the graphic's dude to fix the lag/desync and FPS drops! That'll make it go away faster!