Sign in to follow this  
TheCapitán

Rampant Hacking

At least it's helping correct the results of duping I guess.

You can't dupe anymore after the patch anyway.... Duping is a silly thing to complain about. I can kill you with an Enfield just as easy as I can with a higher tier weapon.

Wasn't a lot of the duped stuff hidden away in off-map tents / vehicles though? problem solved.

Yah, we used to have a base on Seattle 8 server. It was in the middle of nowhere. My friend was alone at camp, when a heli lands near the camp the guy gets out with all silenced gear and ghilli suit, and one shots my friend. He doesn't take anything from our well stocked tents, just kills our friend and takes off.

My friend did have all SD gear.

We've had our server over a month and it has been fine.

In the last few days we've had so many nukes, god hacks and spawn hacks.

Shit is getting crazy!

Anyone who server nukes is a moron, it is so easy to get proof of the perpetrator from the server logs that it is an almost certain global ban.

Just happened to me and a friend yesterday.

Not everyone dies instantly.

I was with my friend when we got into a bandit bait and got ambushed, I died and he managed to escape, I respawned in Elektro, then It happened.

He said he just exploded while he was in the vehicle (and offroad).

We lost the offroad along with a ton of loot and repair parts. Sucked balls.

After that I saw a building that was near explode three times (I counted).

Yep - server nuked yesterday and lost: Alice pack full of cooked meat, full camping gear (map, compass, matches, hatchet, flashlight, watch), bloodbags, bandages, morphine, epi-pen, M1911 and ammo, AKM and ammo, 2 water bottles, 100+zombie kills and a few tins o'beans and cokes.

But seeing as dieing is what DayZ is all about, I just shrugged, sighed, and re-logged to start my quest for survival in this godforsaken zombie-infested nightmare land all over again :)

Someone nuked our server last night, however they did it just as it was auto restarting. No one's deaths were saved!

Quite the stroke of luck.

We however still banned the asshole ;3

I've been hunting a hacker that likes to snipe up on the hills in Elektro. Already got every tool (NVGs) in the game and an AS50 off him so far.

Someone nuked our server last night' date=' however they did it just as it was auto restarting. No one's deaths were saved!

Quite the stroke of luck.

We however still banned the asshole ;3

[/quote']

Where do you play (server)?

dont know how many times ive died from random things, i hear no weapons and im not close to any buildings, just laying on the ground, and im dead...

I've sniped a guy from 700 meters....I guess if he didn't pay attention all he saw is falling to the ground and dieng..

I've sniped a guy from 700 meters....I guess if he didn't pay attention all he saw is falling to the ground and dieng..

I think when you get sniped you still hear the bullet 'hit' sound?

Got nuked by someone the other week but made a thread and he was taken care off. Felt good.

Recently got picked off through a concrete wall. Was in a fire hall as bullets came through a red door ahead of me (from my right). I ran backwards towards the stairs that go up because overall it is more secure (no doors to be opened, can hide from windows). I got hit again through closed doors as I ran to the stairs, and once around a corner and under them with concrete between me and the direction of the shots, they still poured through for a good 10 seconds before finally hitting me. I was UNDER the window and prone...You cant tell me that LoS is why I died unless the guy was magically hanging onto the window.

I DO know that sometimes with our group we have thermals dmrs and 50's we will spot someone with the thermals even if it is just a smal portion then we start pounding the building with the 50s where we assume the person would run depending on the building. We actually get quite a few kills that way.

Though if they are doing ACCURATE fire, that might be something different. Though it they just fired a ton through the walls, thats just the 50's having fun.

Yeah i've only experienced cheaters twice; the first being a 'air strike' over every player in the server and destroyed a barn which i was hiding in.

The other was me standing at nw airfield inside the fire station at the bottom with all doors closed and i get shot three times and i look around and see nothing