Sign in to follow this  
Tricky_Vic

Umbrella's and other curios

-Staying dry

I'm sensing further updates will make a large impact on wet and cold items.

I suggest players be able to use umbrellas or craft them in order to stay dry during a rainy season.

Or using coverall poncho's to stay dry, the only trade off is they they are very fragile and the poncho will be damaged in one hit and ruined in two.

-Teflon

Found in high pressure cans, small canisters, and other forms of storage and dispersal, teflon can be used to-

+Keep clothing dry

+increase bullet efficiency in the barrel.

-Bushes

harvest sticks from bushes and off the ground.

-Area-linked loot(probably been suggested before).

Certain types of loot should be more associated with the area where they came from.

For example, burlap sacks should be more common in barn areas, spraycans more associated with industrial areas, etc.

-Bag setups

Maybe tie two couriers bags, only downside is that they act like two separate backpacks.

Edited by Tricky VIc
  • Like 1

Umbrellas sound like fun, you could also use them as melee weapon.

I also like the idea of ponchos or maybe even ABC suits. 

Some sort of tarp or makeshift tents would also make sense I guess, you wouldn't be able to move but not get wet either. 

Unfortunately there seems to be no difference yet whether you wear a hoodie or a raincoat, you get wet just as fast either way. 

I like the umbrella idea. And the rain poncho, but the engine might not allow that, as having clothing cover more than one part of the body seems impossible at the moment.

Teflon doesn't really work that way... Sure, you can spray it on something to get a nonstick surface, but it won't do much for clothing, it won't make bullets better and it won't do anything for your cooking. And I really don't see how it could INCREASE grip on anything. 

-Staying dry

I'm sensing further updates will make a large impact on wet and cold items.

I suggest players be able to use umbrellas or craft them in order to stay dry during a rainy season.

Or using coverall poncho's to stay dry, the only trade off is they they are very fragile and the poncho will be damaged in one hit and ruined in two.

-Teflon

Found in high pressure cans, small canisters, and other forms of storage and dispersal, teflon can be used to-

+Keep clothing dry

+Create "cop killer bullets"/armor piercing bullets.

+help food cook a bit better.

+Increase grip on shoes for a short time

I'll think of some other things.

You don't spray teflon and have an armor piercing bullet... <_<  And there are no "cop-killer" bullets either. You could call any cartridge powerful enough to penetrate a police vest a "cop killer". And you can also detect Glocks with a detector at airports...don't watch too much Lethal Weapon, it can confuse a persons brain.

Teflon coated pans don't cook food better...they just don't stick...as well as with the boots. Green is the only thing that you got right.

Edited by Enforcer

You don't spray teflon and have an armor piercing bullet... <_<  And there are no "cop-killer" bullets either. You could call any cartridge powerful enough to penetrate a police vest a "cop killer". And you can also detect Glocks with a detector at airports...don't watch too much Lethal Weapon, it can confuse a persons brain.

Teflon coated pans don't cook food better...they just don't stick...as well as with the boots. Green is the only thing that you got right.

Sorry about that, lemme clear that up in the post-

Bump for the umbrellas!  I have had sooooo many times lately when I was in a server and it just would not stop raining... it would make my day to have a poncho or an umbrella.