Sign in to follow this  
TheOnlyShapeshifter

Longest survival?

3days and some hours so far for me. but normal is a day and something if i dont get shot

I lived for like 8 hours today and it felt pretty good. I died because I connected in the debug plains and died of dehydration. I started again, got lucky and found an MP5 with lots of ammo and an Alice Pack right next to it. Got some supplies then died to a zombie who hit me once causing bleed, knocking me down and braking my leg. 1 hit KO. Was alive for 4 hours I think.

Last survivor was 19 days. Current is going on 13. Probably ~70 hours survived combined between the two.

8 nights, NVG used. kill because of sniper puck in the day time using CZ.

he never looted my gear, just killing rang finder, gps , sd m4, 10 megs sd. NVG, tent. toolbox, e tool . only thing missing water bottle. lost mine fixing a truck.

I repsawn run far to get gear he shot again. when haft reloot my self.

I find surviving for the sake of surviving to be a little boring. I think the "build up" phase is the interesting part ATM. Once i have everything i need to survive i almost welcome getting killed so i can redo the build up phase. Maybe i am slightly weird hehe :)

Theres been a couple to reach over 30... however how many did it without d/c is another question... Also most of them have never set foot on the coast or took any real chances.

Anyone can get off the beach and head north gear up and never die.. how they keep from getting bored if beyond me.. ive got every piece or gear by day 3 and usually bored by day5.. and suicide by day 6... best part of the game if the first couple hours.

Ive had two over 10 days but honestly theres no point in just surviving that long.

The longest time? Probably around five days or so. During this play-through, I survived for a length of around 12 hours. What pissed me off wasn't the fact that I died, rather, the fact that I died as a result of a door hitting me in the fucking head. The physics in this game is retarded.

What had happened was, earlier, I was severely beaten by zombies, and knocked down to 2k blood. My bones were broken, and I needed morphine (and I didn't have any). So, I decided to stay around the NW air field and server hop. As I went into the barracks, I opened the first door to my left, and died.

Retarded physics.

5 days.. died from getting nuked unfortunately, planning to last longer next time. (zing)

I run with T-Rex, currently on the leader board which is under maintenance. I think he's up to 70 hours? Or is that in game days? Anyway, he's very legit, extremely cautious. Great fun to be around cause he panics. =P