willhelm

Instead of spawning on the coast

Hey guys

I was just wondering if you guys liked the idea of when you die, and re-spawn, you re-spawn inside a building along the coast.

I'm NOT talking about spawning inside of PD.

I'd rather have people just spawn all around the map, having spawns only on a limited section of the east-coast seems too limited and heavily allows spawn-camping.

While spawning in buildings would be cool, are you talking about anywhere on the coast, or just inside buildings at the same areas? 

If that's what you intended, I can't see any major reason to implement it, being that spawning outside is essentially equal and spawning inside objects could be very prone to spawn-glitches.

This is pretty tricky, the main goal has always been to head up north from the south. To change it would be a pretty big deal. I agree however that always spawning on the east coast is pretty narrow, and from personal experience it's not that fun to have people who are fully kitted spawn camp fresh spawns (Honestly don't know why they paid 22€ to kill people who has nothing...)

If I'm not mistaken they did have it so you spawned elsewhere on the map, but this was quickly removed. I remember spawning in Novy Sobor once, and this was good in my opinion, good in a sense that you scatter the people all over the map instead of keeping them in a confined area, might also be cool to change the objective, instead of heading north, you head down south.

A good idea would be to add another big town, similar to Svetlojarsk at the very north west part of the map, thereby making that part of the map worth going.

In their tiny minds killing = points therefore they are 'winning' =/

I'm sure it's not limited to east coast but south coast too, Kamenka to Nizhnoye is a pretty vast stretch of coastline to appear along and all of them are within reach of a village, city or military base from which you can gear.

A lot of people seem to rage over spawning because they want to get to a gun ASAP to go and avenge their death...

As i know spawning on coast it's some kind of plot, but i wish they MADE SPAWN AVAIBLE NOT ONLY ON EAST COAST, BUT ON EVERY PART OF IT!!!!!111111oneone

As i know spawning on coast it's some kind of plot, but i wish they MADE SPAWN AVAIBLE NOT ONLY ON EAST COAST, BUT ON EVERY PART OF IT!!!!!111111oneone

It's already like that.

It's already like that.

that new buggy patch did it at last?

that new buggy patch did it at last?

I believe we could spawn as much on the south coast than the east coast from the very beginning mate

It would blow so many players' minds if for one week the coders set the spawn points to be the northern barrier instead of the southern coast.  Those people who just spawned would just shut down and assume the fetal position.  "What? Where's electro? how do I get to cherno? That's all I know how to do, I don't see balota anywhere!"  

It would blow so many players' minds if for one week the coders set the spawn points to be the northern barrier instead of the southern coast.  Those people who just spawned would just shut down and assume the fetal position.  "What? Where's electro? how do I get to cherno? That's all I know how to do, I don't see balota anywhere!"  

rly? you just run "on fists" to electo (5-10 minutes of real life, depends on path that you will chose), there you will find tuna, eat it, then run to the pump station and spare blood to Scorpion drink water. TADA!!!! you are ready to loot cities.

Tons of Z in new patch? Not a problem - just run like crazy and loot.

I believe we could spawn as much on the south coast than the east coast from the very beginning mate

Kamyshovo? pFff it's the best option that you could get now. because 90% of time you spawn under solnechnuy, or even in Nizhnoye

Edited by Electi

rly? you just run "on fists" to electo (5-10 minutes of real life, depends on path that you will chose), there you will find tuna, eat it, then run to the pump station and spare blood to Scorpion drink water. TADA!!!! you are ready to loot cities.

Tons of Z in new patch? Not a problem - just run like crazy and loot.

I don't understand.  If you've ever taken a video or seen a video of someone running from the northern debug zone to the southern coast in less than 10 minutes I would love it if you would link it.

What I don't understand is what makes Electro and Cherno so special in kids' minds that they would make a beeline there from anywhere on the map. Those cities are deathtraps.

I don't understand.  If you've ever taken a video or seen a video of someone running from the northern debug zone to the southern coast in less than 10 minutes I would love it if you would link it.

What I don't understand is what makes Electro and Cherno so special in kids' minds that they would make a beeline there from anywhere on the map. Those cities are deathtraps.

Ok i will explain, first, you goin server with low ppl if you wanna loot,(if you wanna maddness and murder ppl by bear bare hands you join server with a lot of ppl)

1.right-up aerofield is always have someone + hard to get there + only 2 angars = NOPE

2.Top, biggest airfield - a long time to go there + many ppl there, not so much loot(but best on top part of the map - 50/50

3.Balota - conterstrike area, you just go there and get lucky nobody there(and everything is looted) or go and die - NOPE

4.Citiez - in the center - too long to run thrue forest - impossibiru to find some food and water - NOPE

5.Electro - have 2 pumps, tons of buildings, 2 firestations,school,med center - Yes, why not? 

6. Then you run to Cherno, shcool, it's close to Electro, firestation, a lot of buildings, pump stations - yes, why not?

7. 3 cities on north in Cherno,(another + for cherno) which one have police stations and schools and med centers.

8.You can snipe Balota.

How to run?

Open Chernarus + map , learn to read in what city you are

You simply rise your bear  bare fists(or get your painted axe in hands) and run like hell, just hit W twice.

Then A)run on the road, more simple, more chance to be sawn first(and die)

B)Run in forest, but should be found some path for your own, because you would not find, until run buy yourself.(impossible to see on that map, because there is no Upps and down markers on the map(could not find out where is mountain, and where is low fields)

Edited by Electi

In their tiny minds killing = points therefore they are 'winning' =/

Or perhaps killing people is what gives them entertainment and enjoyment in the game?

Maybe we all spawn on the coast because we're all survivors of the wreck at Rify...

Edited by Merry_Mac

I see no reason NOT to spawn all over the map. What's so special about the north that people have to make the trip and once they done it the one time, who cares where you spawn the next time.