RavenousSix

Wait for Host..

Been stuck on "Wait for Host" all day long on most large population servers and some small ones too.

I ended up losing a fully kitted out pristine M4A1 because as soon as I connected the game force dropped it to the ground and disconnected me.

Some other things I've noticed is that now the axe mechanic is much different. You have to hit space bar to lift the firemans axe and it no longer hits where the crosshair is, it hits to the far top right or left.

If you try to use the firemans axe indoors it hits the wall behind you or up to the top right of your view.

Anyone else experience these new problems?

• Like 1

the melee mechanism is a known issue/feature in the new patch, but yeah there are some massive desync problems with the new patch. many people can't join servers, or get kicked out (session lost) after a while. sucks. just need to wait for a fix...

• Like 1

How DARE you expect updates to be tested before being released! How DARE you expect the devs to play their own game! That would just be silly.

• Like 1

How DARE you expect updates to be tested before being released! How DARE you expect the devs to play their own game! That would just be silly.

they can only test it in large scale by *drumrolll* releasing the build. i guess it worked for them in the office :)

they can only test it in large scale by *drumrolll* releasing the build. i guess it worked for them in the office :)

If only there was some sort of experimental server where new updates could be tested before being deployed to stable....

If only there was some sort of experimental server where new updates could be tested before being deployed to stable....

i guess it worked there because there's so few servers in experimental, but then it busted their stable hives. i dunno. people weren't reporting these issues while it was in experimental as far as i know.

i guess it worked there because there's so few servers in experimental, but then it busted their stable hives. i dunno. people weren't reporting these issues while it was in experimental as far as i know.

All the experimental servers have been down for a week and the ones that were up could not be connected to. I'm not surprised that this is all going the way it is.

I would not recommend to play the game until the fix is being released, lost my fully geared character due to session lost, while sorounded by zombies, and then could not reconnect to any server, as I was always stuck in "Wait for host" or "Please wait...".

thay need to fix it like, now.

All the experimental servers have been down for a week and the ones that were up could not be connected to. I'm not surprised that this is all going the way it is.

Do you think it's possible to actually stop having a whinge or is that too much to ask? 

the melee mechanism is a known issue/feature in the new patch, but yeah there are some massive desync problems with the new patch. many people can't join servers, or get kicked out (session lost) after a while. sucks. just need to wait for a fix...

I liked the old one much better. It seems the axe is useless now or really difficult to use. It makes sense for it to hit where the crosshair is pointed like on the last patch. 

Edited by RavenousSix

i can actually play now! played for about an hour without problems. i dunno if they fixed it, or is it because my pre-patch character was shot and i started new one.

Do you think it's possible to actually stop having a whinge or is that too much to ask? 

The attitude your recent posts have emitted is unnecessary. Please make your comments more constructive. 

The attitude your recent posts have emitted is unnecessary. Please make your comments more constructive.

Apologies, however, these attitudes are something that gets under my skin.

Apologies, however, these attitudes are something that gets under my skin.

Use the report button should that be the case.