Sign in to follow this  
rosebud

Since the patch

Since the patch I have heard zombie noises all the time, in the woods far away from towns, in the fields no where near any structure. Never a zombie, only the noise. Hosts don't seem to want to host. I'm a noob but I thought regular servers were daytime always and hardcore went to night (I could be wrong). My weapon is in my hands but now I have to hit the space key or I can't attack. Zombies cause far more damage then they used to. Is all of this attributable to the patch?

Yes, yes it is.  The space bar is you getting into attack mode.  This was the experimental build that went to stable build.  There are a few differences. ;)

There are more zombies, they aggro faster and they are more aggressive.

>Since the patch I have heard zombie noises all the time, in the woods far away from towns, in the fields no where near any structure. Never a zombie, only the noise.

Yep

>Hosts don't seem to want to host.

Yep

>I'm a noob but I thought regular servers were daytime always and hardcore went to night (I could be wrong).

I've never noticed any difference with night/day playing hardcore.  When you join the server you can tell how late it is by the listed time.

>My weapon is in my hands but now I have to hit the space key or I can't attack. 

Yep

>Zombies cause far more damage then they used to.

Not so much they cause more damage as they almost always cause bleeding.

Edited by Losthanyou

Since the patch

I always got desyncing and lagging 

Session always lost every time I join a server

Slow to joining and connecting to host

All done in lowest ping.

=.=

We could make a song from all this stuff.

Since the Patch - a song by DayZ forumers.

Since the patch

I've been wandering around

Since the patch

I've been shot to the ground

Since the patch

I've seen zombies eat a dude

Since the patch

There's been people going nude

And all I wanted was a can of beeeaaans.

But what I got was a pair of ruined jeeeeaans.

Since the patch.

Zombies spawn and they're tough

Since the patch

I have a real reason to team up

Since the patch

KoS seems to have gone down

Since the patch

You still... Can't... Drown.

The end.

Thank you thank you.

• Like 20

session lost. session lost. session lost. my mantra. also i just broke my personal best at holding my breath. 1:20...

I have run into some load-time issues but otherwise I'm loving this new patch.

KOS seems to have gone down because there's no one to KOS and no one to do the KOSing...

The new patch is horrible as ****. I hate it! Me and my friends keep having desync issues. We also keep getting timed out of servers. FIX IT PLEASE! ITS GAME BREAKING!

Since the patch I have heard zombie noises all the time, in the woods far away from towns, in the fields no where near any structure. Never a zombie, only the noise. Hosts don't seem to want to host. I'm a noob but I thought regular servers were daytime always and hardcore went to night (I could be wrong). My weapon is in my hands but now I have to hit the space key or I can't attack. Zombies cause far more damage then they used to. Is all of this attributable to the patch?

Well, I've heard the zombie noises plenty of times in the middle of no where even before this patch.  The rabbits make the noises and I think a few times zombies got stuck under the ground on a hill.

been lucky I guess I havn't encountered this session lost stuff or had dsync one time except for restarts and my frames have gotten better. I honestly am not trolling or being sarcastic I'm serious I love the patch.i hope it gets fixed for the rest of you cats so you can enjoy the game as I have lately.

I've pretty much given up on DayZ until the hotfix for the connection problems comes out. I lost a really, really geared character with enough food to keep me going pretty much indefinitely and enough SKS and revolver ammo to kill every zombie in Chernarus, with a stack or two to spare. I lost him because a zombie beat the shit out of my character while I was disconnected, but it didn't give me the broken link icon. I reconnect and I get to start again. I miss my rice.

The update may have also hit my fps a little bit, but I'm yet to verify that.

Oh so now people care about session lost, but when it's just a few others and I it's our PC's fault? Hahahahahahahaha, we're all in the same boat now >:)