Sign in to follow this  
BUckENbooz

In game lag after update?

Have any of you noticed after this recent update having a lot of in game lag? After updating i excitedly hopped on a server to play. It was fine at first but after a few minutes I noticed I couldn't equip or move anything in my inventory. All of a sudden I found a zombie beating on me. I had to bandage myself 4 times already due to zombies hitting me during this lag. I also noticed the zombies running in place, that warned me that I was probably getting hit. I tried 4 other servers now and am experiencing the same thing.

Anyone else having any trouble similar to this? Or is it just me.

Wow I just died because of it. Decked out gear with m4 loads of ammo food and i died because i bleed to death of a zombie i didnt see. 

I just get killed 3 or 4 times for this. Infinite lag, and zombies take advantage. Now I've nothing.

Zombies killing FULL characters, fuck.

yes same thing happened to me. spawn in, cant equip anything or open doors, then session lost. annoying

Same here. Immediately after the patch I can barely walk in game. I will hit the internet tab in the server menu and get 20

or so servers under 100 ping. After a brief wwait I click on each server only once to do the single server refresh and the

ping will be 1200, or 175, or 1900... Always high. It will jump around like that indefinitly. If I go into the server and

sit absolutely still it seems (I have not confirmed this yet but I believe it to be true) my ping will drop into the double

digits. However if I strafe side to side for 5 seconds or so it jumps back up to 200, then 500, then 1200..

Sucks too because I just bought a brand new rig to run the game better and I only had about 3 hours of good play in

before the patch hit and messed everything up.

Edited by Jon2d

Same issues as you guys are experiencing.  Not good.