zero2kb

New patch - still can't respawn.

So I just tried new patch and my character is still bugged :/

I'm in water, with broken legs, every time i log in some server I'm alive for like 5seconds and then I see "you are dead" black screen.
The problem is I can't respawn (option in menu is not active) and I'm actually alive - can get into inventory with TAB.
relogging and crawling out of water is not an option since I'm too far.

I've heard devs are working on this bug but it is not fixed in this release, does that mean I have to wait another 3-4 weeks for next patch and for the fix?

If you want to play: Play on regular or hardcore (wherever the bugged char is not in)? Or play on experimental?

Fix for this...hm...I hoped it would be gone for all now, sad that still some have to suffer from it...

Edit: That means you already play....which means...Servers are up again? o.O

Edited by LaughingJack

Please google your problem and add reddit as search term.

A friend had the same problem and we stumbled over the solution in a reddit thread - he joined a IP from the thread then disconnected and then could respawn.

Sorry I cannot be more specific but mybe that will help you.

Edited by Rauchsauger

this bug could take a while, is it in hc mode or normal? switch modes otherwise. it could hold on for few days.

I know it really sucks, happened to me couple of times

Joining other server - the only chance to fix this problem will be if that server have problems with connection to hive - then I would get new character and when the connection to hive be back my old character will be replaced. Kinda lottery to find server that have problems like that, with penatly for switching servers - even harder.

Hold on for few days? It is weeks already.

I know I can play on HC, and I do with group of friends. We play on hardcore servers together because 1st person view server are much funnier for group operating and fighting. Regular I used to play when I was alone and didn't want to move away from the group, so I wish I could play on both hives.
Experimental doesn't have enough players on hardcore servers off peak hour.

servers are up, sorry for broken english

Edited by zero2kb

Joining other server - the only chance to fix this problem will be if that server have problems with connection to hive - then I would get new character and when the connection to hive be back my old character will be replaced. Kinda lottery to find server that have problems like that, with penatly for switching servers - even harder.

Hold on for few days? It is weeks already.

I know I can play on HC, and I do with group of friends. We play on hardcore servers together because 1st person view server are much funnier for group operating and fighting. Regular I used to play when I was alone and didn't want to move away from the group, so I wish I could play on both hives.

Experimental doesn't have enough players on hardcore servers off peak hour.

servers are up, sorry for broken english

Experimental servers are almost always full the one's i have listed lol.