Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

I am yet to have any of these issues. very strange. 4 hours logged and no character wiped, no lag. FPS increase. good job I say.

• Like 2

Great.... another "game breaking patch"!

logged in,could not open doors or use inventory.Game keeps session kicking me,have lost both characters do to Zombies killing me in between these session kicks as logging back in over and over...or at least trying to log back in I notice I am bleeding and next log in I am back on the beach.

Now I can not even get the game to start..."please wait" is all that happens with a dialog box coming up about no 9mm damage texture

A dialog box that is "unclickable" and then the game crashes and back to the lobby to try another server....

The whole time having to wait....and wait....and wait 120 seconds....284 seconds and on and on do to the new server jumping/combat logging garbage implemented.

After an hour,of just "trying to start the game and trying to play it"

I have given up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,for breaking the game again!

I know,I know...."it's only Alpha" the Fan Boys will all scream lmao

except this Alpha excuse is just that,it has become an excuse!

2518401.jpg

• Like 1

Epinephrine pen still does not work on unconscious people. We tested this by making the subject bleed until unconscious, bandage then applying epi. He was not healthy or healing, and not starving or losing blood in any other way.

Please fix this or remove it from the patch notes.

Edited by Knar
  • Like 1

Epinephrine pen still does not work on unconscious people. We tested this by making the subject bleed until unconscious, bandage then applying epi. He was not healthy or healing, and not starving or losing blood in any other way.

Please fix this or remove it from the patch notes.

Epi doesnt work when blood is below 500. Give saline first, then epi pen.

Epi doesnt work when blood is below 500. Give saline first, then epi pen.

Please read patch notes: "epi-pens will now always wake an unconscious player, unless they are having a heart attack"

• Like 2

Please read patch notes: "epi-pens will now always wake an unconscious player, unless they are having a heart attack"

My mistake, sorry. ^^

Steam has been a pile of crap today, and now is 'down' and overrun with ticket issues. I'm wondering how many of the desync issues and sessions lost can be attributed to this? It's not just DayZ...it's across the board. http://www.issteamdown.com/

@ Sleezy

what should I say ?

Hooray,I can not use my game again,thank you Devy Gods ?

Your just a typical Dev/DayZ Fan boy!

• Like 2

@ Sleezy

what should I say ?

Not a fanboy, I just dont start bitching right away while there's already a hotfix being tested. ;-)

• Like 1

@ Sleezy

what should I say ?

just out of curiosity, what are you comp specs?

Can we have more backpack space or something, its going to be impossible to hold all the stuff soon if more medical needs are going to be introduced with the fact that zombies make u bleed far more easily now with more zombies as well

Well not tonight is my guess.

You will have to wait at least 12 hours for more information on that matter.

AFAIK the "hotfix" on experimental is again for data mining. Its probably more effective and less time consuming then having someone work on it all day long. 

Also everyone agreed to help in developing the game when we bought it, so why not make use of us :D

Well unless it was a present from someone else.

Yeah for sure we should help develop the game :) but therefor it is still kind of annoying i cant go help testing the game, by joining a server. Or for that matter play the game for entertainment purposes. :D

Edited by Toft

Yeah for sure we should help develop the game :) but therefor it is still kind of annoying i cant go help testing the game, by joining a server. Or for that matter play the game for intertainment purposes. :D

intertainment. lol

Can we have more backpack space or something, its going to be impossible to hold all the stuff soon if more medical needs are going to be introduced with the fact that zombies make u bleed far more easily now with more zombies as well

dont get hit lol

• Like 1

I approve of this patch! For Sure!

Great job guys! So far I'm loving it. The zombie respawns are great, love the boonie hat... seems to play smoother, though in 30 mins game time it did rubberband me about 5 secs back... but meh... great job otherwise. Love it!

Any way to get UNSOAKED btw???

Also... why don't any of the clothes match... You can have pristine/worn/damaged/badly damaged/ruined sets... lets say the TTkSO pants and top are pristine... they don't color match. Why doesn't the camo ballistic vest match... now we have a completely off color camo boonie? Confused...?

Edited by sniperdoc
  • Like 3

intertainment. lol

Excuse my english and for not being english... I like to see you speak my language, or type it for that matter :) 

I would probably die laughing within minutes. :)

I approve of this patch! For Sure!

Great job guys! So far I'm loving it. The zombie respawns are great, love the boonie hat... seems to play smoother, though in 30 mins game time it did rubberband me about 5 secs back... but meh... great job otherwise. Love it!

Any way to get UNSOAKED btw???

Also... why don't any of the clothes match... You can have pristine/worn/damaged/badly damaged/ruined sets... lets say the TTkSO pants and top are pristine... they don't color match. Why doesn't the camo ballistic vest match... now we have a completely off color camo boonie? Confused...?

people pay big bucks for worn clothes

Excuse my english and for not being english... I like to see you speak my language, or type it for that matter :) 

I would probably die laughing within minutes. :)

so what you are saying is that you will die.......... hmmmmmmm. maybe I should try then lol

so what you are saying is that you will die.......... hmmmmmmm. maybe I should try then lol

Congratulations sir.. Seems like you have mastered the "how to be an asshole, over the internet" skill. Your parents must be proud.

Kids these days... lol.

Edited by Toft
  • Like 3

i would hope you die, instead of him^^

Does anyone have a direct link to exactly what the new patch has given us?

Just from my experience, it may have to do with what room you join. Had issues in some. Keep getting a error about 9mm box ammo though. And walked into a major town (top right) with no walkers. Not that I'm complaining.

Thanks for the patch. Awesome so far.

so far i logged on and played for about an hour, so they added new guns and items like the sickle and the hoe...

they made zombies 100 times more annoying, now they make you bleed in every hit and their melee range is increased.

if you shoot your gun about 20 zombies come piling towards you nonstop until your ammo runs out or you die.

oh and they run through walls and buildings, most of your shots bounce off the wall.

sure they didnt add anything that might make the game more playable, my game lags more now especialy above 100 ping servers.  i usualy play on 100-200 ping servers with no problems up til now.

So they added a fireplace, without allowing us to cook meat.

oh they added meat but without any way to get the meat,

they didnt add any vehicles such as a single bycicle or a horse or any animals for that matter.

but we can paint our balistic helmets now! yay...

Whats the Eta for the next patch? if its more than 2weeks il probably uninstall and come back in a year when its actualy got something worth playing for.

not to mention paying for.

Go away.

• Like 1

Congratulations sir.. Seems like you have mastered the "how to be an asshole, over the internet" skill. Your parents must be proud.

Kids these days... lol.

smart ass yes.. asshole no. I just thought it was a funny word. and kid.. please..

i would hope you die, instead of him^^

that's a bit extreme. mine had a "lol" at the end. yours didn't :(