Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

I will say this straight ...

You devs waited 2 weeks before updating the game because Hicks said they didnt' want to break the game. They waited 2 weeks for this stable release ?

People are having session lost issues, wait for connection issues, lag issues. So basically the game is broken until the hotfix it. Now my question is : What the hell they test in the experimental servers ?

Well done.

• Like 3

Whatever they do you guys will always cry and bitch about it.

Meanwhile I am laughing. They force fed you an instable stable. 

Trolololololo

• Like 3

I will say this straight ...

You devs waited 2 weeks before updating the game because Hicks said they didnt' want to break the game. They waited 2 weeks for this stable release ?

People are having session lost issues, wait for connection issues, lag issues. So basically the game is broken until the hotfix it. Now my question is : What the hell they test in the experimental servers ?

Well done.

This came up to my mind when I was testing the stable, it's awkward, to say the very least.

Trolololololo

Hmm. Don't think so.

sooo here is the saloon/pub whatever :P 

actually these are two saloons, one in the new city and one on the open field 200m far away from the city

the bar itself is in the right on the last pic but theres nothing more special

massive loot in there mostly food and ammo and nearly everytime a map :3
Edited by SMoOoVEeR

Trolololololo

LOL - doesn't play the game just posts in forums by the sound of it...You're veiled attempt at passive trolling is UNSTABLE. Fucking Dyslexic.

Edit: Thank you for the update Devteam.

Edited by AJ4211

LOL - doesn't play the game just posts in forums by the sound of it...You're veiled attempt at passive trolling is UNSTABLE. Fucking Dyslexic.

Plays the game, doesn't have any desyncs
  • Like 2

Shame I didn't come across you! We could have teamed...I did go on Regular and found it slower....don't know what's going on but I still had a great time! Love the new loot

ewww too bad :/ would have been a nice walk up there :P  i prefer hardcore ... less 12 years old running around there and less sos in my experience :) yep the new loot is fun  :thumbsup:  :beans:

Edited by SMoOoVEeR
  • Like 1

great patch! i started playing at 4pm...and noticed, character gone..ok let's go loot some cities. I played till 11pm fully equipped...pretty annoyed by the constant desyncs happening whenever someone's loosing connection and then ...boom session lost, i relog, char gone and a whole day of work for nothing. keep up the good work and the "we wont push patches which contain game breaking bugs" bye DayZ i'll be back once base building is implemented and working

• Like 1

Anyone knows what clip the 1911 uses? Isn't .45 acp, even though the description states so.

great patch! i started playing at 4pm...and noticed, character gone..ok let's go loot some cities. I played till 11pm fully equipped...pretty annoyed by the constant desyncs happening whenever someone's loosing connection and then ...boom session lost, i relog, char gone and a whole day of work for nothing. keep up the good work and the "we wont push patches which contain game breaking bugs" bye DayZ i'll be back once base building is implemented and working

Bye bye

• Like 2

Dear server hosts.  Realize that some of us are having terrible connection issues and are trying to get to any server possible to test out the new patch.  Messaging someone and telling them you hate server hopers before kicking them doesn't help them stop it, you're just forcing them to hop to another server now.  Just saying.

• Like 2

Hy.

Did anyone noticed that recoil on Mosin is increased?

And what is with saline bags? When I tried to use them i got message "There is nothing left"?

Same. Post it in the bugtracker and see what happens.

Cant say i blame you, nearly a month ironing out this update for stable and still it makes the game virtually unplayable. 

• Like 3

Well, sweet patch with all those fixes and new stuff, good job.

But with this update you killed Stable. It's pretty much unplayable, hell of lags and desync! That's the thing that made me swap back from experimental, now we have this sh*t on both.

Thanks for that. I'm out 'til this is fixed.

• Like 1

Hy.

Did anyone noticed that recoil on Mosin is increased?

And what is with saline bags? When I tried to use them i got message "There is nothing left"?

Same. Post it in the bugtracker and see what happens.

Please query before submitting the bug to not create duplicate bugs in the database.  Thanks :)

Anyone knows what clip the 1911 uses? Isn't .45 acp, even though the description states so.

uses .45 also but an other clip/magazine ;)

but u can chamber the .45 acp ammo

Edited by SMoOoVEeR

uses .45 also but an other clip/magazine ;)

but u can chamber the .45 acp ammo

yap it's a 7 round .45 clip. easy to recognise by the holes on it's site

Edited by Asgar

Well, sweet patch with all those fixes and new stuff, good job.

But with this update you killed Stable. It's pretty much unplayable, hell of lags and desync! That's the thing that made me swap back from experimental, now we have this sh*t on both.

Thanks for that. I'm out 'til this is fixed.

Too bad ;(

Cant say i blame you, nearly a month ironing out this update for stable and still it makes the game virtually unplayable. 

Oh noez! And here everyone was yelling for a new stable patch! Its all the devs fault. Nothing to do with the pressure of the community!

Mang this sucks Cya. (hopefully by the end of alpha)

Actually I played the game for 2 Hours today on stable. And my problems were not that bad. I easily killed 2 people and had a gunfight with another group without those weird lags/desync. Or at least they were not as bad as those described here.

So either you guys are exaggerating extremely or you have bad luck or you simply still don't get what an alpha is. Choose for yourself.

And sorry I am not a native english speaker. 

Instable OMG *blushes and kills another Alien Queen* 

Edited by Ellen Ripley
  • Like 5

so far i logged on and played for about an hour, so they added new guns and items like the sickle and the hoe...

they made zombies 100 times more annoying, now they make you bleed in every hit and their melee range is increased.

if you shoot your gun about 20 zombies come piling towards you nonstop until your ammo runs out or you die.

oh and they run through walls and buildings, most of your shots bounce off the wall.

sure they didnt add anything that might make the game more playable, my game lags more now especialy above 100 ping servers.  i usualy play on 100-200 ping servers with no problems up til now.

So they added a fireplace, without allowing us to cook meat.

oh they added meat but without any way to get the meat,

they didnt add any vehicles such as a single bycicle or a horse or any animals for that matter.

but we can paint our balistic helmets now! yay...

Whats the Eta for the next patch? if its more than 2weeks il probably uninstall and come back in a year when its actualy got something worth playing for.

not to mention paying for.

Edited by Aruze
  • Like 3

Great.... another "game breaking patch"!

logged in,could not open doors or use inventory.Game keeps session kicking me,have lost both characters do to Zombies killing me in between these session kicks as logging back in over and over...or at least trying to log back in I notice I am bleeding and next log in I am back on the beach.

Now I can not even get the game to start..."please wait" is all that happens with a dialog box coming up about no 9mm damage texture

A dialog box that is "unclickable" and then the game crashes and back to the lobby to try another server....

The whole time having to wait....and wait....and wait 120 seconds....284 seconds and on and on do to the new server jumping/combat logging garbage implemented.

After an hour,of just "trying to start the game and trying to play it"

I have given up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,for breaking the game again!

I know,I know...."it's only Alpha" the Fan Boys will all scream lmao

except this Alpha excuse is just that,it has become an excuse!

• Like 4

Whats the ash stick for? Is it for future camp fires?

I am thinking that it will be for making a bow eventually. I am pretty sure that ash is a good wood for making them.

Whats the Eta for the next patch? if its more than 2weeks il probably uninstall and come back in a year when its actualy got something worth playing for.

not to mention paying for.

Why dont you just get off the forums and do that right away?