OldWolf (DayZ)

How often does the Epi-Pen work?

Hi All,

I was under the impression an epi-pen was intended to revive an unconscious player. A friend and I were in a firefight in elektro and i killed the guys. My friend was unconscious, luckily i had 2 epi-pens in my protective case. I used one on him..nothing happens. I then bandage him up, and try to use the second epi-pen I  had on him, and nothing happens. He ended up having to re-spawn.

What are the conditions of using the epi-pen and having it actually revive you from an unconscious state? 

I might've heard wrong, but I think the unconscious status is sometimes bugged. You simply can't revive at times.

That beeing said I've used about what you stated above on a downed friends. Before he re-spawned we tried a salinebag too, which woke him up. He couldn't see anything though, can't remember how we fixed that, but I believe we managed to revive him atleast. Sorry I can't be of anymore help, not really sure if this helps at all :P

Edited by problembarn

Hi All,

I was under the impression an epi-pen was intended to revive an unconscious player. A friend and I were in a firefight in elektro and i killed the guys. My friend was unconscious, luckily i had 2 epi-pens in my protective case. I used one on him..nothing happens. I then bandage him up, and try to use the second epi-pen I  had on him, and nothing happens. He ended up having to re-spawn.

What are the conditions of using the epi-pen and having it actually revive you from an unconscious state? 

Epinephrine currently only cures shock. If you were knocked out due to blood loss or anything else, it will not work. They are changing it so that it works on everything except heart attacks in a future patch, I read.

<a href="http://seo***i.ru/progon-sajta-obyavleniya-reklamy">прогон сайта хрумером </a> соответствующий нормам для раскрутки сайтов в инете, оказывающий хорошее влияние на рост позиций в ПС.

Uh_wtf_gif.gif

Google Translated: Run site xrumer </ a> appropriate standards for promotion of sites in the internet, a good influence on the growth of the positions in the SS.

Edited by Kihz

Epinephrine currently only cures shock. If you were knocked out due to blood loss or anything else, it will not work. They are changing it so that it works on everything except heart attacks in a future patch, I read.

I believe they've already changed the epi-pen so it works on every situation now apart from a heart attack, but the chances of the patient waking up permanently have been reduced, most likely thy will fall back unconscious soon after delivery.

I believe they've already changed the epi-pen so it works on every situation now apart from a heart attack, but the chances of the patient waking up permanently have been reduced, most likely thy will fall back unconscious soon after delivery.

but its useful for taking there blood to check there blood type.

Use a saline bag on them before you hit them with the pen, otherwise you'll just waste it. If their blood is too low to sustain consciousness when you use the pen by itself it isn't going to help.