O-Ren

I'm really sorry camo dude!

this game is broken :S Right now noone ever helps and shoots on sight coz of dicks like OP

"Dicks like the OP" only make people adapt and become more cautious. No need to shoot on sight, unless you're in need of something or in danger.

"Dicks like the OP" only make people adapt and become more cautious. No need to shoot on sight' date=' unless you're in need of something or in danger.

[/quote']

dicks like the op have all sorts of excuses to justify their actions. when i shoot someone for his loot i don't need excuses for it. i did it because i'm greedy and enjoy PK'ing. im not gonna pretend i did him a favor teaching him how people are scum. :D

"Dicks like the OP" only make people adapt and become more cautious. No need to shoot on sight' date=' unless you're in need of something or in danger.

[/quote']

dicks like the op have all sorts of excuses to justify their actions. when i shoot someone for his loot i don't need excuses for it. i did it because i'm greedy and enjoy PK'ing. im not gonna pretend i did him a favor teaching him how people are scum. :D

I'm not stating that I'm teaching someone how to play, nor am I justifying my actions. It's a game, if I had to justify what I do in a game then fuck me.

I'm just saying, in a sarcastic manner, that PKers force you to be more careful. Hence the quotation marks.

It's not my fault if you are unable to understand sarcasm. :D