Rmk82

Broke my leg - How do i respawn?

I broke my leg falling down some stairs... Now, in the middle of the forrest miles away from anything, how can i kill myselfe so i can respawn? I can't find anything about this information anywhere. Is this possible?

Thanks

I broke my leg falling down some stairs... Now, in the middle of the forrest miles away from anything, how can i kill myselfe so i can respawn? I can't find anything about this information anywhere. Is this possible?

Thanks

Going to have to get yourself killed somehow.   :|

Crawl to the nearest town and hope to find a zombie.

Edited by twinturbonet

Or some sticks or morphine. That might be more productive and less painful. xD

Going to have to get yourself killed somehow.   :|

That is the only way to respawn, by dying? There is no way to suicide to speed up the process? Oh my, this will take hours. lol

Thanks.

That is the only way to respawn, by dying? There is no way to suicide to speed up the process? Oh my, this will take hours. lol

Thanks.

Yea, good luck finding sticks.  You have more chances on finding morphine.  However, if you don't really care too much about your character, try crawling to a nearest town and getting killed.  

Or, maybe you can log out and keep switching servers, that way the system thinks you are trying to ghost and forces you to start a new character.  Not sure if that still happens or not though.

Edit: That medic link is worth a shot.  Never used them, but they seem to be pretty active on the forum.

Edited by twinturbonet

Found a couple of zombies.. Phew

as I was just about to offer services... never done a rescue mission. hope the zeds do the trick, just remember you can respawn once you are unconscious - you don't have to actually be dead. 

as I was just about to offer services... never done a rescue mission. hope the zeds do the trick, just remember you can respawn once you are unconscious - you don't have to actually be dead. 

Thanks, but i had all kind of diseases and what not happening to me anyways. I probably saved your life by killing myselfe :P

Edited by Rmk82