Sign in to follow this  
Coldspark824

I hate to be that guy but...

If you're gonna call it a "weekly update"....

........You might want to do it...weekly.

Otherwise just call it an update. Or a sometimes-update.  I don't care about whether or not I'm getting the patch, but as a crowd-sourced investor, I think I speak on behalf of
everyone who has paid toward the project that we'd like some transparency. I'd like to know what you guys are up to on the project, including your failings and successes.

I ask this because otherwise, the only news we get is bad news from web journals, and silence from you. Looks bad. We just want to hear from you.

You never call anymore, DayZ team.

We miss you.

<beeeeeeeeeeeeeep> End of messages. Check erased messages?

Have you every tried to write a programme that is in anyway complicated? More to the point, have you ever had to do a total conversion on code from a different group that may or may not use different ways of doing things?

If the answer to either of those is "no" - you have no right to complain at the pace at which content (either of the blog or patch veriaty) is released.

• Like 1

@Orlok, I stand corrected! The main site didn't update for me until i cleared my cookies. I'll delete this thread then.

@waylander The:     Writing a blog update on your goings-on has nothing to do with the actual programming/progress. I wasn't talking about the patch release. I was talking about the blog updates. So kindly go boil your head.

Edit: Apparently this forum doesn't allow me to delete my own topics. It'll have to fall into the graveyard on its own.

Edited by Coldspark824

Hello there

Ill close this for you.

That Blog is easy to miss, so we are aware that info does not always filter through.

Rgds

LoK

We should really have someone write a little topic in the Announcements sub-forum every time there's a DevBlog update.

...Or maybe the DevTracker could even do it?

Edited by Mos1ey
  • Like 1