Absolutely no shooting in churches - I like it!  All that can happen there is you get a snack and get molested - but NO SHOOTING!  B)

I'm all for safe places - but they are impossible to enforce.  vigilantes rule the day - and rules of any kind are just there to be broken, unless they apply something in game or get organized...

Edited by makomachine
  • Like 2

Back on the mod, there used to be a general policy in certain circles of not commiting murder of any kind on holy ground (IE: Churches and graveyards)

Do people still keep to this? Should people still keep to this?

Those are the best places to have shootouts and I have the video to prove it.

Edited by Highlander007

You make being orthodox sound like muslim extremism or something like that, its not really that different from catholic christianism except for some "political" differences and ritual protocols

If you were Orthodox you would understand.  ;)

It's an interesting idea, but I would not want it scripted that way. I do however see how it can become practice among certain groups to hole up in a church and enforce a safe zone in game, which would be perfectly fine for me.

When it comes to respect and what is offensive in a game such as this there are so many things that can be considered offensive that I think it's best to drop that subject. Or would you like to discuss how it can be offensive to be able to kill another person in the game? I think not. So churches are sacred to some people, and if they (or people playing a character that considers churches sacred) want to get together and enforce a safe zone in a church, more power to them.

And on another side note, there are extremist buddhists in the world already fyi.

Those are the best places to have shootouts and I have the video to prove it.

can confirm graveyards are good for shootouts ;)

• Like 1

I wish we had a way of enforcing this, that'd be awesome.

I wish people would quit thinking this kind of shit needs to be enforced. be a better playa, live a lil longa