Sign in to follow this  
freakinFreddy

Dayz short films (fan made)

Pretty cool dayz short film series these guys are making.

Part 2 

Part 3

They already said they are working on part 4 and are asking for the community to help request things they might like to see in it! ;)

Edited by freakinFreddy
  • Like 7

Thanks for sharing. Pretty cool!

yea I liked it, the guys that made this said they are gonna have bandits in the second video so that should be cool!

Great job! Does anyone remember the series about the mod? Real DayZ or something like that was the name, had a few episodes... if anyone has the link, I'd be very greatful

Great job! Does anyone remember the series about the mod? Real DayZ or something like that was the name, had a few episodes... if anyone has the link, I'd be very greatful

Yea i remember! i was looking for that the other day but couldn't find it! send me the link if you do come across it please and thank you ;)

Its actually in California, a city called lake Elsinore, I chat with the guys who are making it all the time!

Send them a message and they will respond! They seem like Cool guys that game a lot.

crap. i wish i could help out with it or be a zombie or something. but thats way to far for me. thank god for the internet!  :)

crap. i wish i could help out with it or be a zombie or something. but thats way to far for me. thank god for the internet!  :)

Part 3 just came out!

sweet. definitely well made. Id like to see a crazy shoot out and shit!

Yea like a badass fire fight or 360 axe fight lol that would be sweet!