$able

Attempted fix for crashes after joining a server

FYI, I identified a BE-related issue that might have caused crashes for certain people.

An attempted fix is now live. Please confirm if the crashing has stopped for you. Thanks!

I'd lock this before this gets millions of replys going "Can you unban me PLZ i didn't hackz".

Edited by Dchil

I'd lock this before this gets millions of replys going "Can you unban me PLZ i didn't hackz".

I'm not sure what you mean, I regularly post here?

I'm not sure what you mean, I regularly post here?

Probably a tongue-in-cheek reference to how many "global ban plz help" threads we get here.

Probably a tongue-in-cheek reference to how many "global ban plz help" threads we get here.

I know. ;) If this thread is hijacked I'm sure the offending posts can be removed?

I re-installed DayZ after I had the crash bug from the last maintenance and it fixed it, though my game has just crashed about an hour ago after about 2 hours of play. Think I may have something else!

It's just a matter of time... lol.

It's funny how you put how they say it too because it's so true.

pls unban me i didnt hack i just help me friend and nowe cant pla dayez

Oookay, joke's over now, let's stick to the subject at hand.

72AoB.gif

(sans the warning point)

• Like 3

hahahaha, but yes, this Battleye update, what crashes are we talking about? Many times when I join a server I just get a "session lost" message and about 100,000 desync, for my friends it says I have signature check out or something, I've reinstalled DayZ, installed it on my SSD, checked integrity of files, more or less everything, is this a fix for this bug? Thanks in advance

hahahaha, but yes, this Battleye update, what crashes are we talking about? Many times when I join a server I just get a "session lost" message and about 100,000 desync, for my friends it says I have signature check out or something, I've reinstalled DayZ, installed it on my SSD, checked integrity of files, more or less everything, is this a fix for this bug? Thanks in advance

That has nothing to do with BE.

Edited by Nik21

the crashing stopped for me yesterday. I did roll back the Nvidia driver update that I thought was the issue. everything seems fine at least for me now. if it was your handy work OP then I thank you(tips hat)

FYI, I identified a BE-related issue that might have caused crashes for certain people.

An attempted fix is now live. Please confirm if the crashing has stopped for you. Thanks!

Been playing for around 2 hours now, so far no crashes. So right now it seems like it is fixed. Will edit if I start crashing again. =)

What about the crashing issues for the DayZ Mod? Thousands of people are still playing the mod over SA because there isn't currently enough content. Currently, there is an obscure bug that seems to effect a couple hundred of players, most of the bug reports being found on these forums and Epoch's forums. I'm one of the affected, and I have tried everything from reinstalling the game, to verifying the cache, to re-DLing battleye manually, and even re-installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86).  No luck so far. I'm pretty sure its a battleye issue considering it only crashes when the client is initialized.