Sign in to follow this  
cazador

WP to the fireteam in Cherno we just had a 3 hour shootout with!

WP to the group on the carebears server, I think it was you DW/ guys especially the sniper in the skyscraper, it was so intense! By far the biggest challenge me and my friend have faced. It was a well earned victory and I just hope you captured it on some sort of recording software.

Congrats

WP to the group on the carebears server, I think it was you DW/ guys especially the sniper in the skyscraper, it was so intense! By far the biggest challenge me and my friend have faced. It was a well earned victory and I just hope you captured it on some sort of recording software.

Congrats

*sigh*. You shouldn't have lost you noob. 

513862543_o.jpg

*sigh*. You shouldn't have lost you noob. 

ha ha wish I didn't!

Carebears server?

Yup me and my friend joined it because it sounded like a funny server

I wonder how one does not run out of ammo after 3 hour

They where mostly shooting insults, a long list of thing's done to each others mothers and questioning their sexuality.

I wonder how one does not run out of ammo after 3 hour

Because they didnt waste they're bullets on shots they could not make i would guess.

Its very possible, just dont empty your gun aimlessly into the air ;)

I'd be bored after 3 minutes, let alone 3 hours.

I smell porkies lol.

Could well be porkies, but I'm inclined to believe him. The group I run with has had engagements lasting over two hours. Granted that most of those engagements were in the mod, but it's perfectly feasible in SA as well.

Well we were very geared, we were pinned down in a crappy tower, to start with we both had m4's sharing about 300 rounds between us, until 2 guys spawned up there with us and tried to kill us and failed miserably, and they were both incredibly geared too, I took a mosin with a long range scope off the body and had well over 100 rounds while my friend scavenged all the m4 rounds, after the calculation he figured out he had about 660 rounds, we were pinned down by a sniper (plus closer guys surrounding with m4s) and everytime I would peek I would be trying to both spot them and take a shot before their rounds hit, both teams were clearly very determined but it was so difficult once I'd spotted the sniper to find the range which in the end I think was 800+ metres in the end after a few guys tried sneaking up one of them got lucky as I tried to force him to leave by charging aggressively, my friend being fairly new (1 month playing to my huge contribution since the start of the mod) thinking I was with him and under all the confusion sprayed me as I came in until he realized it was me, seconds after the enemy pushed passed the doorway and destroyed all of our gear with his spraying shots before we took him down, both of us incredibly injured and bleeding I only had one bandage which wasnt ruined, I healed him without telling him I didnt have another for myself, I died of blood loss shortly after, dispite his complaining of me choosing to heal him, it was the right thing to do since he no doubt had more health and a full auto weapon, I got an elektro spawn found a revolver and attempted to take out the sniper (who had very smartly moved to a different tower) unfortunately he takes out my friend as I am on top of the tower and hear his shots coming from inside the tower in front of me, I did push up but was heard because of my elephant footsteps and was taken out instantly as I peeked a corner, incredibly tense fight and I actually recorded this too, even though I died it was an incredible firefight we can learn from so I'll be uploading it soon