sikaknight

The spawn time is outragios

Hello, am i the only here that thinks 300seconds is very high when you join a more populated server? Its really bothering me and my clan. Everytime we get kicked from a server or something we get over 300 sec of waiting time and its seriously annoying.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that only initiates if you try to log in a server after you've logged out and the 30 second logout timer hadn't finished. I'd imagine the timer is still in place if you lose connection too, so you just may be logging back in too quickly.

Edited by Amias Free

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that only initiates if you try to log in a server after you've logged out and the 30 second logout timer hadn't finished. I'd imagine the timer is still in place if you lose connection too, so you just may be logging back in too quickly.

The timer happens if you have been on a server for less then 5min before switching. Also, you will get up to 30sec timer if you char has not logged out from the last server yet (based on how much of the 30sec is left).

If the server goes down, and you are DCed, you do NOT get a timer.

Also, if you are being kicked from servers for no reason, report the server...don't complain about the timer. Servers are not allowed to kick people without a legit reason (ie. Hacking/Harassment).

Wait 30 seconds before switching servers and you'll only have to wait like 70 seconds at worst.

Edited by Zalvager

It was hacked in to make people stop complaining about combat loggers, and as far as I can tell the 30 second logout timer works great. I don't particularly like the 300 second timer when you are leaving a server because it keeps crashing or is really laggy but I don't mind that much. You run around in circles longer than 300 seconds in the game, people need to learn some patience.

Go get a glass of water, or a beer, or do some pushups and shut the fuck up.

• Like 9

Hello, am i the only here that thinks 300seconds is very high when you join a more populated server? Its really bothering me and my clan. Everytime we get kicked from a server or something we get over 300 sec of waiting time and its seriously annoying.

Do you know what's really bothering me? The amount of grown men around here using My Little Ponies (or whatever it is) as avatars on these forums. Highly worrying.

• Like 3

It was hacked in to make people stop complaining about combat loggers, and as far as I can tell the 30 second logout timer works great. I don't particularly like the 300 second timer when you are leaving a server because it keeps crashing or is really laggy but I don't mind that much. You run around in circles longer than 300 seconds in the game, people need to learn some patience.

Go get a glass of water, or a beer, or do some pushups and shut the fuck up.

LOL. So many beans. You win the forums.

EDIT: Because edit.

Edited by Grimey Rick

You're outrageous.

DayZ isn't for playing in big groups. :(

Go make a hot pocket or something; just do something for five minutes, then come back and the timer's done.

OP's clan can't server hop fast enough, and it's bothering them.

I like the timer.. It allowed me to kill 2 hoppers in a 10 min window while they were trying to log out after being engaged by my squad