Sign in to follow this  
valtsuh

zombies like in arma 3 breaking point

like in this video 

in 3:20 they are dump but those are lot so if you dont loot fast you will get trapped.adn one of my suggestion i have talk about how could distract with church bells so if you got trapped someone could save you with belling chruch bells
  • Like 2

Yeah. The Breaking Point zombies are fucking spectacular

Edit: Look at them spawning and despawning by the dozens

Edited by GafMast

Posting a poll with a video of when zombies where glitched is not a good idea. (notice how more than half of them dont aggro? thats cause it was a visual bug that has been fixed now)

Also BP zombies arent a threat... theres just alot of em the fire stations on thirsk kill more people in that game than zombies do :P

Just wait until development of the dayz zombies is comeplete.

• Like 1

If you mean 'undead' or 'headshot only' I'd say no, because even in the video they die from body shots.  If you mean numerous and swarming, we just need to give the devs time to improve the engine and improve performance so that Servers/your own computer don't catch on fire or melt when you're in Cherno, fire off a diner bell, and have more than 50 zombies on screen with only 1-2 FPS.

Just wait until development of the dayz zombies is comeplete.

That's cute. You still believe.
  • Like 1

I love the breaking point zombies, it's just the sheer amount of them that I love, makes the game more walking dead ish

That's cute. You still believe.

I do still believe. Was stated in the last dev blog that a whole new team (which high experience in the hunting game genre) has been hired to work on the hunting mechanics and the zombie AI.

So in terms of numbers, do i care if we don't get thousands of zombies per server? No not really. What i am looking forward to is the possibility of very smart zombie AI.

I do still believe. Was stated in the last dev blog that a whole new team (which high experience in the hunting game genre) has been hired to work on the hunting mechanics and the zombie AI.

So in terms of numbers, do i care if we don't get thousands of zombies per server? No not really. What i am looking forward to is the possibility of very smart zombie AI.

I don't like smart Zombies. Zombie is sort of a synonym for "brainlessly dumb". And that would be the only way of getting lots of them on a server. Smart Zeds would bring any server down to it's knees.

It's almost 2 years since DayZ came out. Zeds have always been crap. They fumbled on them for every single patch and release. They're still shit. We've been promised better Zed-AI since a long long time. Nothing has happened. The present SA zeds are as shitty as they ones on initial release of the mod...maybe even worse.

At this point I don't believe in having cool Zeds in DayZ anymore...and I won't miss them anyway. They've always been rather annyoing and playing some other Arma-Mod without them was quite relieving.