yologamingevo

[YOLO-GAMING] Public Teamspeak, Server & Community!

Who are you schuss? are you telling people you're looking for players or asking if we're looking for new players?

teamspeak: ts.detoxpvp.com

Do you even realize how wrong you are by saying YOLO?....

Stupid world

• Like 1

yea got rid of most of the trolls and unreliable leaders. Please join our improved teamspeak for a great dayz grouping experience

bumpp, servers full AGAIN, recruitment is once again in consistant motion. Please join us in teamspeak today! new website coming soon with whole new application system and automated ranking system (website, teamspeak)

Hey Eich_Ian whats your name in teamspeak. Also servers backup with the latest updates and teamspeak is popping! ts.detoxpvp.com is the ip!

bumpp

servers full as usual got some great people in teamspeak, join today! teamspeak ip: ts.detoxpvp.com

I hope the YOLO in the name is used as a joke referring to all the lame people who take the term seriously. Anyways having fun on the server, only had a red chain once so far.

Makes me laugh when I see YOLO gaming looking for people with good personalities lol.

That being said I joined the server a week or so ago and had no issues with unjust kicking or anything..

Didnt join the TS though.

• Like 1

Thanks for the posts guys, it's greatly appreciated. We ourselves during the first few months of release endured some times when we were kicked or server restarted when we attacked/killed the admins. We will NEVER do this to our players/community. 

We're glad to hear everyone is enjoying their time on our servers. Lets keep the good times rolling.

as for the YOLO gaming name. it was something i just threw up there when my old community 'det0x gaming' was basically stolen from me by my co founder. this is my attempt to rebuild what was once lost, along with all my pride and efforts in the years spent building such an empire! :P

see ya thanks again! -EVO

Joined the YOLO Gaming TS a few moments ago, seems like a great bunch of guys - Mostly from state side which is going to impact my game play, best of luck to you though, here's a bump from the UK for yous!

hey thanks man, though we do have plenty of uk players..

right now on the YOLO gaming server currently hosting EPIC pvp in the northeast airfield and surrounding areas! plenty of loot laying all over north east airfield!

hey thanks man, though we do have plenty of uk players..

right now on the YOLO gaming server currently hosting EPIC pvp in the northeast airfield and surrounding areas! plenty of loot laying all over north east airfield!

I don't doubt you do, it's just that my ISP can't handle anything besides UK or Germany servers :( Didn't mean to put off any potential UK players, just a person preference! 

• Like 1

no worries man, if you ever need a home teamspeak to use with your friends for dayz or other games, don't hesitate to join ours and use it as your own! ts.detoxpvp.com is the ip!

teamspeak is popping we support many more games than just dayz too! new minecraft pvp kit server coming soon!

teamspeaks packed, recruiting levels are high. new website coming soon with new squad and automatic rank and server group system via website que system! much much more to come! join us in teamspeak. public and private squad temporary channels available upon request.. so bring some friends!