Zjasuu

What the f*ck is going on on the coast?

If you ever feel safe in Dayz.. and you're not the only person on the server...

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

• Like 2

I dont fucking care about "clean". LOL what the hell is that even supposed to mean? Unarmed, maybe. Unaware- well that *IS* the fucking point of sniping, or are you really that clueless? Should I have my mates in the street stop and announce to everyone running by that their teammate is about to generate some fine pink mist using their head, as a courtesy? You're the coward here. You want to be able to run around and throw food and bandages at noobs, be the fucking hero or whatever you choads call it, yet at the same time want to cry like a little bitch about the guys who play the game as its intended thereby creating the environment you need in order to play your carebear playstyle as YOU intend it. What the fuck would you do in game, if all of us assholes decided to play Rescue Ranger Rick, just like you? 

Its a good thing that assholes like me, havent got a single fuck to give over assholes like you and your whining. The more you cry, the more bambis will die.

I've killed plenty of the likes of you. As a matter of fact, I actively hunt people like you. I check every sniper hill, every military base and coastal city... It isn't just beans and bandages, and I'm sure it's not that fun to waste your ammunition on an unarmed bambi with no chance. Give freshspawns a chance, shoot geared people. Or do you need the batteries? (trust me, it's much more fun to take that shizzle)

• Like 1

I've killed plenty of the likes of you. As a matter of fact, I actively hunt people like you. I check every sniper hill, every military base and coastal city... It isn't just beans and bandages, and I'm sure it's not that fun to waste your ammunition on an unarmed bambi with no chance. Give freshspawns a chance, shoot geared people. Or do you need the batteries? (trust me, it's much more fun to take that shizzle)

So how are you any better than me? Do you have PROOF that those people you have killed, are aggressors? Maybe they are JUST LIKE YOU- geared, and defending friends/ freshies from assholes like me... but you happen upon them and all you see is them killing someone, so you go ahead and kill them with some inflated sense of justice as your guide. Is that how it works? Is that how you convince yourself that you have superior moral standing?

I just so happened to shoot down a freshie in elektro. He spawned in the midst of my crew and I, working our way into town. Before we finished him off, he told us he was so happy to get an elektro spawn because thats where his body and gear were, and now he was going to have to respawn and likely get screwed with a solnichny spawn. This is exactly why I shoot freshies, and all the justification I need to keep pissing you off by doing what I do.

Feel free to bring your overinflated sense of self-righteousness to our server, and bring friends please. We will be more than happy to give you the opportunity to practice your craft. I assure you, we will not give any warning.

So how are you any better than me? Do you have PROOF that those people you have killed, are aggressors? Maybe they are JUST LIKE YOU- geared, and defending friends/ freshies from assholes like me... but you happen upon them and all you see is them killing someone, so you go ahead and kill them with some inflated sense of justice as your guide. Is that how it works? Is that how you convince yourself that you have superior moral standing?

I just so happened to shoot down a freshie in elektro. He spawned in the midst of my crew and I, working our way into town. Before we finished him off, he told us he was so happy to get an elektro spawn because thats where his body and gear were, and now he was going to have to respawn and likely get screwed with a solnichny spawn. This is exactly why I shoot freshies, and all the justification I need to keep pissing you off by doing what I do.

Feel free to bring your overinflated sense of self-righteousness to our server, and bring friends please. We will be more than happy to give you the opportunity to practice your craft. I assure you, we will not give any warning.

You bring your friends, and I'll bring my counter sniper. Hope you have practice on killing someone that shoots back, mother fucker.

• Like 1

Every single person with a weapon has shot me on the coast for the last 3 days, every single one. 

Is there something funny in someones fucking suffering?

Now there are only fucking bitches with duped items shooting at fresh spawns.

Don't run on the coast. You have enough posts here to know about that theory.

Life is pain and suffering, life can be funny, you probably whinge like a baby and that to many people is funny stuff.

How do you know they have duped items? Seems like your reaching.

It's even worse when it's some foreign kid.

"I doo knot wont yer paants"

"I wont yer blad"

LEL

"I wont yer blad"

Says the man from West Virginia..... :P  

I don't know, I was on a hardcore experimental server, no one ever shot at me, I joined in a group of 3 and then recruited an unarmed talkative guy. Then we handcuffed and beat up some unresponsive people and lost a guy when he went missing. Everyone always ran after the guy who was leading. So we pretty much just sprinted around in different directions.

You bring your friends, and I'll bring my counter sniper. Hope you have practice on killing someone that shoots back, mother fucker.

Ill be home from work around midnight EST, and I will do my best to get a solid group together. Shall I stream it as well? Yeah, I think I will, and then I'll post the highlights on reddit to show just how bad you guys really are.

Ill be home from work around midnight EST, and I will do my best to get a solid group together. Shall I stream it as well? Yeah, I think I will, and then I'll post the highlights on reddit to show just how bad you guys really are.

Record it and post tomorrow! For country and Corps!

• Like 1

Thats bs and you know it.  With only 5 fucking people in the game, 4 of them being us, I had to watch my brother get killed by a camping player.  One fucking person on the whole map and he decides to kill my brother.    Death is all around.  After that, I kill anyone near my group.  

Or, to rephrase it a just a bit: "One person killed my friend on a low pop server, so now I kill everyone on sight."

Had to watch your friend die? Are you serious? This isn't vietnam or the streets of Baghdad, this is a video game. I've watched lots of friends die. One time, it was my own friendly fire that did it! That doesn't cause me to never carry a gun.

Someone killed your friend, which apparently ruined your fun, so your plan is to cause that same feeling for everyone you meet in-game, by shooting them? Really, think about it. People didn't make up the Golden Rule because it gives you warm and fuzzies. If it's always eye for an eye, eventually everyone goes blind.

I can respect the person that admits they're a coward and trigger happy. I can even accept the video-game bully that just likes to ruin the game for other people.

What gets under my skin is the, "I died ONE TIME, so now I shoot everyone I see AND I still feel like a good person. It's self-defense."

I'll check this out with my squad. We'll be getting geared, prepare your anus, bambi killer.

Beat us, and maybe I can respect you.

Alright... I took a minute to cool off a bit...

Meat, I'm sorry I didn't respect your playstyle... It's just as legitimate as others. But... They're just bambies!

You aren't keeping DayZ clean. You are shooting unarmed, unaware men from several hundred meters away, WITH a squad in case you do miss. You are a coward.

• Rule 1. Pillage, then burn.
  • Rule 2. A Sergeant in motion outranks a Lieutenant who doesn't know what's going on.
  • Rule 3. An ordnance technician at a dead run outranks everybody.
  • Rule 4. Close air support covereth a multitude of sins.
  • Rule 5. Close air support and friendly fire should be easier to tell apart.
  • Rule 6. If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it.
  • Rule 8. Mockery and derision have their place. Usually, it's on the far side of the airlock.
  • Rule 9. Never turn your back on an enemy.
  • Rule 10. Sometimes the only way out is through... through the hull
  • Rule 11. Everything is air-droppable at least once.
  • Rule 12. A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
  • Rule 13. Do unto others.
  • Rule 15. Only you can prevent friendly fire.
  • Rule 16. Your name is in the mouth of others: be sure it has teeth.
  • Rule 21. Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Take his fish away and tell him he's lucky just to be alive, and he'll figure out how to catch another one for you to take tomorrow.
  • Rule 22. If you can see the whites of their eyes, somebody's done something wrong.
  • Rule 24. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a big gun.
  • Rule 27. Don't be afraid to be the first to resort to violence.
  • Rule 28. If the price of collateral damage is high enough, you might be able to get paid for bringing ammunition home with you.
  • Rule 29. The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy. No more. No less.
  • Rule 30. A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.
  • Rule 31. Only cheaters prosper.
  • Rule 34. If you’re leaving scorch marks, you need a bigger gun.
  • Rule 35. That which does not kill you has made a tactical error.
  • Rule 36. When the going gets tough, the tough call for close air support.
  • Rule 37. There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload."
  • Rule 38. Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients.

I kindly direct you to these rules especially the ones in bold

Edited by Massacre

"I wont yer blad"

Muh freedoms!!

Do you even know where this game is been developed (hint: GMT+1 updates)? Is there even one guy from USA in the developers team?

Get your shit together.

I totally understand the KOS, its part of the game, and it makes me kind a play like your life and gear are truly worth something.....I just have a problem with when you first start out, you sign on the FRIENDLY servers that say no KOS...to try and get your bearings and the feel for the game, only to be repeatedly spawn killed every 5 minutes.....Just got the game today and literally killed 25 times on 3 Friendly servers.....1st I got gang beaten by 6 dudes lol, then I repeatedly got shot. Now don't get me wrong im down with getting killed, but why prey on people on a friendly server that's just cowardice, play with the big boys on the big boy servers.

Every single person with a weapon has shot me on the coast for the last 3 days, every single one. 

Then they try to "troll" you by shooting at your legs and asking what's wrong and who shot you??

Are you people fucking psychopaths? Is there something funny in someones fucking suffering?

Until this day like 50% of the armed players on the coast has been nice, some snipers I ran up to gave me food even though they were in a firefight with another group.

Now there are only fucking bitches with duped items shooting at fresh spawns.

So. How many times are you going to need to be shot before you try not being seen on the coast, because everyone on the coast wants to kill you.

I'll check this out with my squad. We'll be getting geared, prepare your anus, bambi killer.

Beat us, and maybe I can respect you.

OK I have a crew ready for when I get home. Midnight I will restart the server- it's the one in my sig. Hope like hell you show up, the community needs this.

In experimental you can now spawn as far north as Svetlojarsk.It will be interesting to see what difference it will make. Depedning on how frequent that spawn position is, it may very well make Elektro the next Cherno, that is a city that was once a happening place but is so no more.

Yeah. I played for 3 hours and it was a murder fest. My geared up character died and I was too lazy to re-gear so I decided to walk the coast and see what people I could find. Serial killers, that's all there were.