FFWinner

are you guys fucking retarded?

Actually, what people should be saying is less emphasis on ALPHA and more on that fact that this is a mod, not a game.

There is absolutely no way to stop infected, for example, from opening doors. Although, why I would want to stop them from doing that. I don't know. My parents cat could open the door. But I'm getting drawn into an argument that servers no real purpose.

You know, instead of calling said users 'fucktards' and outright flaming everyone nearly earning a locked thread and warning ... You could be a little bit more polite and civil with your so called 'statement' that I will say... is most uncivil.

I'll leave the thread open for now. Less stupid posts, more legitimate responses.

I just posted a thread giving my thought' date=' every call alpha version to justify everything.

The item you spawn with, the speed of zombie, the intelligence of zombie has NOTHING TO DO WITH ALPHA. I carefully checked if it had anything to do with bug. If you fucktard can't even make the difference between a bug and a setting, you shouldn't even reply. A zombie that open door is not a bug. A zombie that teleport to you is (this is why I didn't mention it) I just gave my thought on where you guys were heading. So next time you go on a thread, don'T tl;dr and then reply with you're big fucking artist crap example. the worst thing I saw was the guy saying how it was like going on to see the guy making a building say it wasn't over. the appropriate example would have been something like this: it's like going to see those guy that opened the building so people could go try it and start telling them what you don't like about it. I agree it's not super friendly and it create butthurt on both side, but seriously, try taking some god damn fucking note out of them. If some player want thing but some don't, make a fucking option. Now if you think that alpha phase justify everything, you are a fucking retard. Alpha phase are out there so people can give their thought on the game and the devlopper can adapt to it. I give my thought on the game, maybe dev will take note (like most company does) and maybe they won't because they have reason for this. I'm not going to strat giving them crap because they don't listen to a comment, I won't give them crap in any way. Just because I say you're zombie intelligence doesn't make sense especially in a survival game and the item you start with are random doesn't mean I say the whole game suck.

This thread was addressed to the fucking moron who replyed like a bunch of fucktard mindless fanboy to my previous thread. I won't reply again.

to those fanboy, fuck you.

[/quote']

Constructive feedback?

Here is the OP. did you read it?

Constructive feedback:

Thank you sir, for your important feedback. Everyone will take it under advisement.

Obviously the OP's first language isn't english, but he does now go down as creating one of the most incomprehensible and quite frankly crazy ass posts i have read here!

+1 for Utter Madness! :D

blackadder.jpg

I wonder if the OP Google-translated this from a other language. Otherwise:

Usually it's the guy in that building that makes that building and it is over unless you crawl in slower time. If coming later' date=' other guy might look at building and move to next building until you see other guy then let him know not liking it.

[/quote']

No I disagree, the glass is full of empty sometimes half of it, but because of the negativity in the forums the bandits justify the end by the means and sometimes that makes the building that makes crawling in slower time even more later.

Actually take pride in the amount of effort rocket puts into the community; It dosen't give anyone a right to throw around a sense of entitlement.

That said, zombies will never stop running, bandits will never stop ambushing you, and my Sniper's thirst for blood to oil her gears will never be quenched.

I just posted a thread giving my thought' date=' every call alpha version to justify everything.

The item you spawn with, the speed of zombie, the intelligence of zombie has NOTHING TO DO WITH ALPHA. I carefully checked if it had anything to do with bug. If you fucktard can't even make the difference between a bug and a setting, you shouldn't even reply. A zombie that open door is not a bug. A zombie that teleport to you is (this is why I didn't mention it) I just gave my thought on where you guys were heading. So next time you go on a thread, don'T tl;dr and then reply with you're big fucking artist crap example. the worst thing I saw was the guy saying how it was like going on to see the guy making a building say it wasn't over. the appropriate example would have been something like this: it's like going to see those guy that opened the building so people could go try it and start telling them what you don't like about it. I agree it's not super friendly and it create butthurt on both side, but seriously, try taking some god damn fucking note out of them. If some player want thing but some don't, make a fucking option. Now if you think that alpha phase justify everything, you are a fucking retard. Alpha phase are out there so people can give their thought on the game and the devlopper can adapt to it. I give my thought on the game, maybe dev will take note (like most company does) and maybe they won't because they have reason for this. I'm not going to strat giving them crap because they don't listen to a comment, I won't give them crap in any way. Just because I say you're zombie intelligence doesn't make sense especially in a survival game and the item you start with are random doesn't mean I say the whole game suck.

This thread was addressed to the fucking moron who replyed like a bunch of fucktard mindless fanboy to my previous thread. I won't reply again.

[/quote']

It hurts my eyes to read this, actually I think I just lost some brain cells. Use spell check it makes you not look like a twelve year old kid with a raging boner for stupid names.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRx3XEpQKkQ9K7AijW5Bm4C2Rvd6rMy_6L6ZK7dcVkHWRZTgs9d5tJv7MFY

Please, rant to me more on how you think you know how to code a mod and the difference between the arma2 engine and DayZ.

Please' date=' rant to me more on how you think you know how to code a mod and the difference between the arma2 engine and DayZ.

[/quote']

OH MY GAWD HOW DID HIS EYEBROWS GET ON *TOP* OF HIS GLASSES???

Please' date=' rant to me more on how you think you know how to code a mod and the difference between the arma2 engine and DayZ.

[/quote']

OH MY GAWD HOW DID HIS EYEBROWS GET ON *TOP* OF HIS GLASSES???

ITS A WITCH!

[/quote']

I get the impression your not a fan of Day Z.

I'm not really even sure why I clicked on a thread titled "are you guys fucking retarded?"' date=' but I did, and I was rewarded with lulz :)

[/quote']

Yes.

So a guy from another country is forced to use Google translate to get his point across, it comes off badly, and everyone now wants him burned alive/run out of town/etc.?

That's discrimination.

So a guy from another country is forced to use Google translate to get his point across' date=' it comes off badly, and everyone now wants him burned alive/run out of town/etc.?

That's discrimination.

[/quote']

Yes.

The Internet is full of horrible people.

It comes across badly? Right....

Opening with "are you guys fucking retarded" pretty much made it a bullshit post right from the start.

So a guy from another country is forced to use Google translate to get his point across' date=' it comes off badly, and everyone now wants him burned alive/run out of town/etc.?

That's discrimination.

[/quote']

Yes.

Opening with "are you guys fucking retarded" pretty much made it a bullshit post right from the start.

His point stands. The general "feel" of the forums is determined by the idiot masses instead of the creative testers. when the forums have the mindset, the game certainly has this mindset. When the game is practically run (as in, the majority of players) by this mindset, like the internet is, then what do you have?

You have what the internet is known for, 4chan. Do you want DayZ to be the next 4chan? Then stop this shit and act like a decent human being.

The only issue that he has is assuming that he has to use the same level of intelligence as the rest of the community in order to get his point across. Does he have to?

He was bombarded with memes and trolling, I daresay his assumption was justified.

Actually' date=' what people should be saying is less emphasis on ALPHA and more on that fact that this is a [i']mod, not a game.

There is absolutely no way to stop infected, for example, from opening doors. Although, why I would want to stop them from doing that. I don't know. My parents cat could open the door. But I'm getting drawn into an argument that servers no real purpose.

Funny story, my cat teleports through walls!

That's discrimination.

[/quote']

Yes.

His point stands. The general "feel" of the forums is determined by the idiot masses instead of the creative testers. when the forums have the mindset, the game certainly has this mindset. When the game is practically run (as in, the majority of players) by this mindset, like the internet is, then what do you have?

You have what the internet is known for, 4chan. Do you want DayZ to be the next 4chan? Then stop this shit and act like a decent human being.

The only issue that he has is assuming that he has to use the same level of intelligence as the rest of the community in order to get his point across. Does he have to?

He was bombarded with memes and trolling, I daresay his assumption was justified.

Rancor is as rancor does, in any broken language.

we get all types, freedom speach is great the wording is not cool.

I think maybe someone is mad because he said friendly in cherno? and then got shot.

could be wrong though :(

That said, zombies will never stop running, bandits will never stop ambushing you, and my Sniper's thirst for blood to oil her gears will never be quenched.

this so well said.