perforin

AU Experimental Servers Forum

Hi all,

I  thought I'd create a place for us to chat about the Australian DayZ experimental servers.

I see a lot of survivors on these servers, so I'd like to know how many of the Australian players are looking for a forum, so that we can meet up, join forces, arrange rivalries and turf wars or work on testing some bugs. I'll definitely be hosting a server here in Australia once DayZ SA development comes a little further and I imagine most of you playing on the experimental servers are dedicated to the cause gamers, so building a community is a big goal for me. I tend to roleplay the insane leader of a para-military unit (clan), generally equipping myself and my friends out with high grade military gear, operating as an experienced tactical unit and interrogating at gunpoint anyone else suspected of being a rival para-military solider ^_^

I've got a few questions that I'd like to ask the community so I'll start with one:

Does anyone know who the host is for the four experimental servers we have here? Surely they're hosted somewhere in Adelaide or Sydney as the pings I'm getting in Melbourne are really good. That doesn't help with the rubberbanding in the experimental build though!

Feel free to leave any thoughts, questions, flames or beans here and I hope to see you in the wasteland.

Perfstz

Recon By Fire Unit

• Like 1

I'd say Sydney as i get 70-90 ping from Brisbane

Yep. 14-20 ping for me (in Sydney)

Is there something wrong with the Experimental servers right now? I've just come back from "the country" and the only servers are on the other side of the world!

just purchased the game via steam...cant get any Servers at all...hve changed from Alpha Version to beta both dont receive any Servers...same with ping hve also changed....zip

just purchased the game via steam...cant get any Servers at all...hve changed from Alpha Version to beta both dont receive any Servers...same with ping hve also changed....zip

Hey tilly-tango, this thread is intended for discussions pertaining to the Australian Experimental servers. If you have general issues, there are other forums to discuss. Cheers.

Change your filter settings to non battleye. Brings the experimentals up.

Change your filter settings to non battleye. Brings the experimentals up.

ahh thanks thats really weird never had to do that before now thanks heaps