Sign in to follow this  
joemcmama

Anyone Know what's up with the servers?

Only experimental servers are up.

thanks for the info... didn't have to be a dick about it though. :X

Edited by joemcmama
  • Like 1

Thanks for asking, Joe.  I didn't know they bring everything down once a week either.  You'd think there would be an in game popup to let all the new folks know what's up.

Has anyone heard confirmation or not of stable updating to 0.37 during maint. today?

Has anyone heard confirmation or not of stable updating to 0.37 during maint. today?

lmk irish

Its a shame they removed the banner, in the top of the forums, with this info.
It should be a static banner tbh. Stay there for ever.

Not everyone knows about the maintenance (obviously).

One of the forum mods said something about an update being released today. Would be nice not crashing all the time

Nope, not at all but can't see any update incoming for Stable today. Should have come already  before the maintenance period or  together so. Maybe Friday or Next Wed?

Edited by =1PARA=Prime=C.O=

I'm not bothered about new hats or silly clothing that no one gives a fuck about.

I want a playable game that doesn't crash every five minutes!!

Don't hit me with this APLHAAAAAAA shit either plebs, the game has been out long enough to be stable at least!!!

• Like 1

Hicks said no update today, still squashing a bug. So dont count on a stable update.

Any other Server admin can confirm the servers are still down for them? As Fragnet has not finished the maintenance. (Extentded)

Start Time: 2AM EST (07:00 CET)
End Time: 5AM EST (10:00 CET)

I'm not bothered about new hats or silly clothing that no one gives a fuck about.

I want a playable game that doesn't crash every five minutes!!

Don't hit me with this APLHAAAAAAA shit either plebs, the game has been out long enough to be stable at least!!!

Seriously? There are games out that are full release that still crash,BF4 for example. Alpha is gonna crash,have bugs and be glitchy as hell. It WILL NOT be completely stable for quite sometime so get used to it and don't expect them to fix everything at once,coding takes time and trial and error. I do agree I don't particularly care about the new clothing additions,hunting and cooking on the other hand is going to be very nice. I for one and mainly waiting on the zeds to stop going through walls and the like but not a HUGE deal for me.

Oh, and ALPHAAAAAAAA :P

11:36 The maintenance has now been completed. (FRAGNET)