Sign in to follow this  
Helobubba

Broken Bones

Ok so I just got this game and I'm running around trying to figure things out and I apparently broke a bone and now all i can do is crawl. I know I need a splint of Morphine to repair it according to the Wiki, but the problem is I have no gear at all yet. Only been on for about 30 minutes. My question is how do I die and just start over? 

I've tried everything I can and frankly I am about a minute from quitting and moving on to another game. No game mechanic should be this punishing to a new player

Ok so I just got this game and I'm running around trying to figure things out and I apparently broke a bone and now all i can do is crawl. I know I need a splint of Morphine to repair it according to the Wiki, but the problem is I have no gear at all yet. Only been on for about 30 minutes. My question is how do I die and just start over? 

I've tried everything I can and frankly I am about a minute from quitting and moving on to another game. No game mechanic should be this punishing to a new player

fall off a roof or join a hi pop server and wait for the next person to come along and ask them to kill you. The game mechanic however is fine, it doesn't discriminate and it shouldn't.

Or find a zombie and let it kill you.

Or leave the game open and stare to unconsciousness/death.

when this happend to me I sat in a road with my mic open asking for help. 2 guys came and handcuffed me. then they left. So i crawled to the sea....

when this happend to me I sat in a road with my mic open asking for help. 2 guys came and handcuffed me. then they left. So i crawled to the sea....

That's awesome 8) - OP u can usually crawl upstairs by standing up then hit w, repeat

and none of you find this a stupid mechanic? Talk about artificial frustrations that will scare away players. How completely stupid. Thanks anyway, I've uninstalled. Off to find a less frustrating game that chooses fun over frustration.

Edited by Helobubba

You want to change the game because YOU dislike. Don't you think a lot of people like that way?

The game works fine. That is the downfall of being a new player. You don't really know how to survive, and therefore you are going to die. Either find morphine, jump off a roof, or wait and starve to death. That is why DayZ is so amazing, you have to plan ahead and not just rush into a town hoping to find a big ass gun.

• Like 1