Sign in to follow this  
Daemonkid

Experimental SKS

So. The SKS is now a single chamber only on the experimental servers. 

What the actual fuck? It was fine the way it was before, hell if you want it to simulate how long it would take, just make the animation not use the stripper clip that you implemented for the reload animation and take a few seconds longer to reload.

Jesus, fix this or the SKS is completely useless in a fight considering the rarity of the stripper clips. I don't know if it's a bug or not, because I had my SKS from when the experimental patch went live, it had a full ammo capacity when I logged on, I remove the ammo to check how many I had in my gun, and then I can only load a single round?

Would like to know if this a confirmed bug or if this is intended.

:|

uh I don't think stripper clips are that rare, i found 5 on 1 server; did i just get lucky?

The experimental is called experimental for a reason. The mosin has had this same problem before as well, it got fixed shortly after.

• Like 1

uh I don't think stripper clips are that rare, i found 5 on 1 server; did i just get lucky?

You are lucky, i spent 5 hours finding 1.

Did you spray paint it?   The devs have managed to not fix the fucking spay paint bug thst effects the ammo count and loading.

....and link.

Its up to you regulars to help "lostboys"

L