Sign in to follow this  
Crazy_Spider

Bambi Mafia has started.

You heard me. Yep. The Bambi Mafia has started. I have a plan, a vision, no... A vision-worthy plan, yes, that's it!

Anyway, I know what I'm going to do on DayZ from now on. I'm going to get an M4, instead of a mosin, then I'm going to hold people up that have full gear, not even full gear guys, just any dudes that have a backpack, right? I'll take all their stuff, and then I'll find random bambis on the coast.... I'll give them all the stuff I found, except for a can or two of beans and my cuffs and gun for me, just because I'm so nice. Then I'll shoot th... I mean, say goodbye, forever...

• Like 1

good luck with that.

That you for your kind encouragement.

• Like 1

You have my vote for the most useless and meaningless thread of the week.

@ OP you owe me 1 minute of my life

• Like 3

> steal gear from non-bambis

> give gear to bambis making them non-bambis

> repeat

• Like 2

I was expecting an elaborate plan, what I got was just a guy who's a little insane.

I was expecting an elaborate plan, what I got was just a guy who's a little insane.

totally agreed , i thought he was going to gather bambis and make a horde of 10 rushing peoples lol

Sounds like some Robin Hood action going down here.

This reminds me, an old MMO I used to play had a huge following of noobs/bambis that actually started a militia. I'm talking a good 300 or so people following it. Large groups would jump onto a server, mass together and run as a calculated unit, destroying geared up players using just their fists, or any other meager weapon they could get their hands on. They used the whole gang/strength in numbers mentality. It actually worked out well. It was quite epic to watch 20 or so guys take down fully geared/higher level people. Sure, the higher level guys killed a few of them, but when you have 20 guys on you, you're going down whether you like it or not.

A lot of the higher level guys tried to wise up to this by sniping. The massive army of bambis had squad leaders that would triangulate the attackers positions and kill them off, too. 

I was able to witness a couple of instances where they would raid cities and utterly destroy everything in their path. Reminded me of a swarm of locusts. No one was safe from their onslaught.

Edited by Gekkonidae

Sounds like some Robin Hood action going down here.

This reminds me, an old MMO I used to play had a huge following of noobs/bambis that actually started a militia. I'm talking a good 300 or so people following it. Large groups would jump onto a server, mass together and run as a calculated unit, destroying geared up players using just their fists, or any other meager weapon they could get their hands on. They used the whole gang/strength in numbers mentality. It actually worked out well. It was quite epic to watch 20 or so guys take down fully geared/higher level people. Sure, the higher level guys killed a few of them, but when you have 20 guys on you, you're going down whether you like it or not.

A lot of the higher level guys tried to wise up to this by sniping. The massive army of bambis had squad leaders that would triangulate the attackers positions and kill them off, too. 

I was able to witness a couple of instances where they would raid cities and utterly destroy everything in their path. Reminded me of a swarm of locusts. No one was safe from their onslaught.

I don't remember Robin Hood shooting the guys in the back after feeding them

OP needs to remember, most bambis want more than you can give, and will take it if they can...

> steal gear from non-bambis

> give gear to bambis making them non-bambis

> repeat

That actually is my plan. Thank you.

i also vote for most useless thread.

someone delete

I vote for most useless reply with most illiterate grammar, please delete.

OP needs to remember, most bambis want more than you can give, and will take it if they can...

I love your signature.

You heard me. Yep. The Bambi Mafia has started. I have a plan, a vision, no... A vision-worthy plan, yes, that's it!

Anyway, I know what I'm going to do on DayZ from now on. I'm going to get an M4, instead of a mosin, then I'm going to hold people up that have full gear, not even full gear guys, just any dudes that have a backpack, right? I'll take all their stuff, and then I'll find random bambis on the coast.... I'll give them all the stuff I found, except for a can or two of beans and my cuffs and gun for me, just because I'm so nice. Then I'll shoot th... I mean, say goodbye, forever...

OK but you have to hold them up with absolutely no ammo in your gun too ok??!!

You crazy fool, I know you'll just do it too! ;) 

OK but you have to hold them up with absolutely no ammo in your gun too ok??!!

You crazy fool, I know you'll just do it too! ;)

Why would I hold them up for ammo? That's what fools do!!! Wait a second, What did you call me?!!!?!

I love your signature.

It's very true, ever seen those 10-20 bambis following a full-gear? I like to pretend he has amassed an army, and the bambies are his soldiers, not just crazy psychopaths bent on murder. Then I gun them all down #KeepinPeaceInChernarus :)