migg5

Rank system based life length? kills etc....

Yooo Dayz community!

Think if there was a rank system based on the ammount of for an example: zombie kills, pvp kills, lifelength.

then add abilities to that rank system, like "faster running" or "stronger" well there are no limits in this proposal so

Every1 should brainstorm in this topic and see where it ends!

Bless!

Having some sort of Strenght and Stamina system,

is actually a good idea.

I disagree about the way you suggest to base them on the survivor lifelenght.

I could just leave my survivor in an empty server for some time,

and exploit that system.The "strenght" should be based on:

"overall weight carrying x time + zombie meele damage"

and the stamina on:

"Distance run on foot/bike or *rowboat"

A skill system? Nay. However, maybe a dynamic physical attribute system. Like, the longer you run, the healthier and stronger you become in your legs and lungs. If you swing an item, it can improve muscle mass depending on the weight of said item, and ect.

It has been suggested before and the majority of users didn't really like the idea. So you probably won't get that different a response.
Personally, I'm not for skills and such like that. 

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 2

I agree with Inception. The skills that you have are the experience and the tactical finesse you can think of.

This isn't your usual MMO where a lvl 80 warrior can just slay the lvl 1 noobs but DayZ, where a fresh spawn can

kill you with a fireaxe if you aren't careful ;)

It's a little bit like climbing: you do your steps correct a thousand times but just one uncareful step and you're doomed

Edited by GoTo2k

No high score lists, please. We don't need idiots obsessing over their precious K/D on the forums for pages and pages. 

No guys, u missunderstood me, i dont mean skills, i dont mean slaying 10 zombies with some kind of an ultra power, i want this game to be as it is, But as we know this game aint nearly done in a while so alot can change, mayb sometime in the future the servers notice the way u play, using bandage, killing players, etc, (kinda like in dayz mod when u got a bandana when u killd some1) But in other actions. this question can go on for ever, stil i dont think we should kill this topic.

@damnyourdeadman yes u have a point there, its a good idea to make sure u have to earn it, its really hard to find the perfect solution, and thats why i wana hear Brainstorms about this "lifelength" thing, and mayby we find the answer.

Edited by migg5