Crazy_Spider

Trade for black shirt

Hi everyone, I really want a black shirt, like a tac shirt ya know. Damaged durability or better, if you have one and you are willing to trade it for my food or meds whatever, just send me a friend request on steam, my name is "Crazy_Spider", thanks.

I find the black tactical shirts in the fire stations on a regular basis.  Perhaps you should try hitting up all the fire stations you can.

I can offer you 3-10 rounds of 5.56 if you would like to tell me what server you are on and where you are located OP. 

I will place the black Tshirt on your body once my rounds have been well received. ;)

That's spider isn't crazy... that spider is INSANE!

"I'm a good shot, what do you want from me?"

[EDIT: Fixed quote]

Edited by Rhodes

I hope you all understand that I would have a friend with a sniper watching the whole thing, right? I'm not a retard...

I hope you all understand that I would have a friend with a sniper watching the whole thing, right? I'm not a retard...

The most intense clothing trafficking ring in history.

• Like 1

Are you on experimental by chance? I have a black tactical blouse on my character that I'd be willing to trade. For a hand jibber. Or 1911.

• Like 1

What a dick.  I met up to give him the shirt in exchange for nothing and as soon as I start running away his sniper friend shot me.  Burn in hell Crazy_Spider.

Just kidding!

I actually have an extra black tactical shirt (worn), as I found a pristine one  B)

I kind of want to keep it in case my first one gets filled with holes.  Also, the thought of a sniper keeping their gun on me doesn't encourage me to make this sort of trade.

What a dick.  I met up to give him the shirt in exchange for nothing and as soon as I start running away his sniper friend shot me.  Burn in hell Crazy_Spider.

Just kidding!

I know, that did happen everyone, my friend sure is a good shot. Because I would definately make my friend shoot him for doing me a favor, what was I supposed to do, let him live??? Btw guys, I don't need the shirt anymore, I died from some KoS dude in Cherno, who said he would help me and my buddy up, but he didn't :/