Munson_fry (DayZ)

yo yo yo stop the press!

crafting : firefire axe is paintable !

has anyone tryed that out yet ? 

is camo avaliable for the firefighter axe ??

plz lmee know because that would be so awsome !

I tried it out in experimental. As far as I know it doesn't work. I tried it with the black spraycan and it gave me no option to paint it. I think this was stated before in earlier changelogs but they haven't actually added it in yet.

• Like 1

Pointless addition really.

You, have no clue about stealthing.

I bet you are one of the guys running with camo Mosin, TTKSO Pants,Jacket and DPM Camo Vest and then you got your retardet yellow red fireaxe on your chest.

I bet you are one of the guys running with camo Mosin, TTKSO Pants,Jacket and DPM Camo Vest and then you got your retardet yellow red fireaxe on your chest.

Who wears a fireaxe on their chest.

PAINTED FIREAXE!!! holy shit, devs really are working on what the people want. What a shit "game" this is.

Pointless addition really.

Have to disagree with you there, Sport. I'd definitely like to camo my axe up along with the rest of my gear. It's as pointless as painting guns and helmets... oh, wait.

PAINTED FIREAXE!!! holy shit, devs really are working on what the people want. What a shit "game" this is.

If you have nothing to add then GTFO.

I'm looking forward to this. Will make it to where I don't keep my fireaxe in my bag.

This guy really thinks the dev responsible for painting axes is taking time out from working on more important things, everybody point and laugh.

• Like 3

Sounds cool, although my axe is kept in my pack un shown so not worth it unless you run with no BP or have it outside the pack.

This guy really thinks the dev responsible for painting axes is taking time out from working on more important things, everybody point and laugh.

of course. the dev sits the whole day in a room just thinking about new hats and sprays.

herpaderpaherp. 

You, have no clue about the Engrish.

Who wears a fireaxe on their chest.

The deadguy with a fireaxe burried in his chest?

Soother lineup is quite long, shitbox. Please wait patiently at the back of the line.

A painted fire axe would really be awesome. When I feel the need to be stealthy, I just ditch it for the splitting axe or the machete. Splitting axe and it's wooden handle really helps with camo and the machete's low profile on your back really helps with stealthing around airfields and cities

Has anyone mentioned anything about painting other things, like protector cases and backpacks?

I agree with an early post that the more features the better. You should be able to spray anything, including masks and clothing.  A totally black payday mask would be pretty intimidating. 

I was gonna suggest this a week or two ago, didn't bother as most suggestions like this are met with a tirade of abuse.

Seriously, if it was up to the majority of whining bitches present on this forum, the game's development would be stagnant as fuck.

"I don't like that idea and you're a shitty person for even suggesting it!"

I'm glad they are implementing this although as mentioned it doesn't work just yet...

Surely everyone can see that bright colours are not particularly discreet and a plain black or green handle on the axe improves this...

:rolleyes:

I tried it out in experimental. As far as I know it doesn't work. I tried it with the black spraycan and it gave me no option to paint it. I think this was stated before in earlier changelogs but they haven't actually added it in yet.

I tried it with green on experimental this weekend and it didn't give me the option to paint yet either.  It's been reported in the bug tracker.

Yeah i think its a useful addition but it doesn't work yet. I tried both axes with both types of paint and they dont have a functional tool yet. So maybe this week they will put it in.