Irish.

What do you do once you're fully geared?

End Game Poll  

162 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do once you're fulled geared?

• Focus on eating and exploring.. basically I survive.
    • Look for action and PVP.. I become a hunter of sorts.
    • Focus on helping others.. As a medic or guide or bandit hunter.
    • Act the fool in what ever way I can think of.
    • Read a Book.

I was wondering what people do for an "end game" in Dayz.. So I thought it would be nice to take a poll. 

What do you do once you're fully geared in Dayz? 

What would you like to see added asap to help with the end game of Dayz? ..discuss

After surviving few months with my current regular server char i didnt wanna lose it and its gear anymore. So i started to play hardcore servers and trying to not get too much gear and to not live too long...

Just to mention few things that comes in my mind..

Id like hunt one of those rabbits ive seen running in forrest and put it on stick and cook it on camp fire. Maybe even fight off some pack of hungry wolfs that had smelled my rabbt.. Id like to fight some zombie swarms at some remote villages while trying to fill my canteen. Id want to hide some of my precious gear under some rock and make a marker of it in map i drawed myself with pen and paper...

Edited by MangoX
  • Like 1

Once we have all the things added in, I want to make loot "treasure" spots and leave maps to their locations. Its something I have done before just without the ability to leave maps.. which will much easier. Goes like this:

Leave 2nd walkie talkie at high traffic location in Elektro.. I can now talk into it from up to 900m+ away and people nearby will hear it. I keep it within eyeshot and when I have someone listening in, I tell him a tale of treasure and riches. I give him a clue that is easy.. that leads him to the map. If he decides to go to the map location, he finds a full tent, or backpack with all the necessary tools to survive.

I did this once (in the mod) with 3 tents, all full.. so many weapons inside. I followed the group of 4 all the way in, using global/sidechat and hiding.. giving them hints and clues on where it was. They found it and just freaked out with excitement over global chat. It was well worth it. :)

Edited by lrish

actually i'm doin' everything...

i mean, once i'm full stuff, i'm just going around the map without any strict idea, i just take it as it comes, i met a bandit, i try to kill him, i met some frendly fresh spawned guys or in trouble, i try to help them, if i meet some people that are stuff like me but friendly i just talk for 1 to 5 minutes then everybody continue his road...

until i get bored then i go for sensation with big risk of death cuz' i want to redo a new fresh game. :)

• Like 1

I travel to Green Mountain, then die from the curse a few minutes later.

• Like 2

So I want to hear what you guys do after you get geared up. I usually start to hunt other people and go raid some cities if I play with my friends. Judge me all you want but fresh spawns are great for LRS target practising too :)

So I want to hear what you guys do after you get geared up. I usually start to hunt other people and go raid some cities if I play with my friends. Judge me all you want but fresh spawns are great for LRS target practising too :)

When I get geared up I normally go into Elektro, get shot, run back to Balota, go back to Elektro, get shot along the way... I've actually kept this character alive for almost 3 irl days now, longest I've ever kept a character alive, actually. Me and my buddy logged into a server earlier today, and right as he logged in he got his head blown off, so I logged but I'm safe. I also agree that fresh spawns are good for LRS practicing, but I don't do that. I almost took a shot at a dude in the fire station on a 30 player server, but I decided to go down and "Talk" to him with my magnum... I ended up killing him, then I died after I logged out, probably from a sniper. 

AND GUPPY, DONT BE SOOOOOO MEAN

When I get geared up I normally go into Elektro, get shot, run back to Balota, go back to Elektro, get shot along the way... I've actually kept this character alive for almost 3 irl days now, longest I've ever kept a character alive, actually. Me and my buddy logged into a server earlier today, and right as he logged in he got his head blown off, so I logged but I'm safe. I also agree that fresh spawns are good for LRS practicing, but I don't do that. I almost took a shot at a dude in the fire station on a 30 player server, but I decided to go down and "Talk" to him with my magnum... I ended up killing him, then I died after I logged out, probably from a sniper.

AND GUPPY, DONT BE SOOOOOO MEAN

:D That is one way to play this game. I usually keep my character alive for few weeks because I play so carefully. I dont gear up myself usually at places like balota because I know that they are risky, atleast when I play alone. I actually never talk with armed players, too risky imo :/

Search button. Use it.

Why?

this is why we can´t have nice things

this is why we can´t have nice things

I just dont get why I should start searching for other threads since I can start my own

end game is when I finally fully fix a chopper and start flying it around 24/7

end game is when I finally fully fix a chopper and start flying it around 24/7

Pretty hard to get a chopper in Standalone :)

I just dont get why I should start searching for other threads since I can start my own

oh really...

Merging, 5, 4, 3, 2,  

Read a Book after you have read the rules.

roam the map and watch other players without them noticing me .

my toon is alive now for about 30 hours and yes im attached to my gear !

thatzsallmeywhe4v1tzl.jpg

KILL KILL KILL!

Aint got no time to dance or fuck around depants-ing freshies. I want blood on my hands and flowing down the coast.

What I DON'T do is climb a ladder when there is a perfectly good staircase.  (not that I'm bitter or anything.... >:( )...

:)

K.

I roam the woods close to the coast listening for the sounds of bullets flying through the air. I then travel towards those sounds and kill whoever was shooting, whether they were shooting a bandit or a freshspawn i kill them and loot them

I roam the woods close to the coast listening for the sounds of bullets flying through the air. I then travel towards those sounds and kill whoever was shooting, whether they were shooting a bandit or a freshspawn i kill them and loot them

EXCELLENT! :D

EXCELLENT! :D

Personally, when hunting I enjoy tracking. This requires all of your senses.

Look for discarded cans, ruined gear, and empty magazines

listen for footsteps, drinking, or eating

Look for sillhouettes on top of hills or deer stands, and in open fields (sheesh, 0 cover and concealment effort with some people)

Search along the main roads from the trees, and popular looting areas

Use these steps, and it's a guaranteed scalp.

I found my endgame on sat....make a thread and give the gear to the best joke posted :)

This might even make me play more SA this week...then I can do same comp next sat....because other than gearing there aint much to do. So il just keep resetting my gear each week and scavange again haha :)