Sign in to follow this  
superftlol

Rare night time encounter

A vid full of player encounters, we try to play friendly but sometimes that's just not an option.

The night time encounter is at around the 10min mark.

Hope you enjoy - criticism and feedback always welcome :)

• Like 9

White check shirt! :thumbsup:  Great vid mate!! Thanks for sharing!

ive have met armed people in airports, airfields who hasnt and wich i havnt shot. You dont always have to shoot on sight in airfields. though extra careful and always gun out at all times.

so i guess my criticism would be not to be so trigger happy, even in hostile areas. i try my best not to shoot on site, and i rarely decide to just kill. but yeah it do happens. 

we where 3 guys who followed someone entering a building, turns out theres 4-5 guys inside, so we open the outside door and the guy takes a shot at me and 1 other guy. i shoot back and kill 1 of them. now we are 2 guys on 1 door and 1 on the other side of the house and we try to negotiate and ask them why they shot us and so on. we decide to go inside again. a guy goes down the stairs and start spraying with the m4. i get uncontious for a while but i get blood and a splint (one or more shots went through the leg) so the 3 guys left upstairs doesnt have any trust towards us due to the 3 kills we have made (now remember they shot first, every time) and we tried telling them that. eventually 2 persons went down. we think the 3rd guy logged out or got disconnected. and in the end we let them loot the dead people and we went on or way, explaining the situation and why we killed them and so on. so Friendlyness work even tho being shot at. 

A vid full of player encounters, we try to play friendly but sometimes that's just not an option.

The night time encounter is at around the 10min mark.

Hope you enjoy - criticism and feedback always welcome :)

Not having a go at you :) and don't want to get into the whole 3 v 1 bs, but those closer encounters in 3pp had me nearly screaming at the monitor , especially the night one when you were on the hill. You would have been able to see much better in first in that situation. You lost sight of them a lot of times as you were coming down the hill and it was driving me nuts :D  The Svetlo encounter and the ship one you also stayed in 3rd and really at no time (imo) did you have them properly covered.

Obviously you have your mate there and i am guessing he is more the cover guy and you are the contact guy ? Maybe i play too paranoid but if i am on regular, as soon as i see someone i am instantly in 1st mode :)

Like i said not wanting to open a can of beanz on the whole subject, just picking up what i saw, different playstyles :)

Nice atmospheric vid with the sounds dude, good to see some darkish action for once :thumbsup:

Earned yourself a new sub man! :)

Look forward to more vids from you :)

Edited by lumo1234

Good vid, nice soundtrack too

White check shirt! :thumbsup:  Great vid mate!! Thanks for sharing!

I really enjoyed that video

Cheers guys thanks for the feedback

ive have met armed people in airports, airfields who hasnt and wich i havnt shot. You dont always have to shoot on sight in airfields. though extra careful and always gun out at all times.

so i guess my criticism would be not to be so trigger happy, even in hostile areas. i try my best not to shoot on site, and i rarely decide to just kill. but yeah it do happens. 

we where 3 guys who followed someone entering a building, turns out theres 4-5 guys inside, so we open the outside door and the guy takes a shot at me and 1 other guy. i shoot back and kill 1 of them. now we are 2 guys on 1 door and 1 on the other side of the house and we try to negotiate and ask them why they shot us and so on. we decide to go inside again. a guy goes down the stairs and start spraying with the m4. i get uncontious for a while but i get blood and a splint (one or more shots went through the leg) so the 3 guys left upstairs doesnt have any trust towards us due to the 3 kills we have made (now remember they shot first, every time) and we tried telling them that. eventually 2 persons went down. we think the 3rd guy logged out or got disconnected. and in the end we let them loot the dead people and we went on or way, explaining the situation and why we killed them and so on. so Friendlyness work even tho being shot at. 

I'ts just the rules I have for myself and the group I run with. I have let people go at Balota - the NW and NE airfields I find the stakes are too high.

Earned yourself a new sub man! :)

Look forward to more vids from you :)

Cheers dude, welcome along :)

Not having a go at you :) and don't want to get into the whole 3 v 1 bs, but those closer encounters in 3pp had me nearly screaming at the monitor , especially the night one when you were on the hill. You would have been able to see much better in first in that situation. You lost sight of them a lot of times as you were coming down the hill and it was driving me nuts :D  The Svetlo encounter and the ship one you also stayed in 3rd and really at no time (imo) did you have them properly covered.

Obviously you have your mate there and i am guessing he is more the cover guy and you are the contact guy ? Maybe i play too paranoid but if i am on regular, as soon as i see someone i am instantly in 1st mode :)

Like i said not wanting to open a can of beanz on the whole subject, just picking up what i saw, different playstyles :)

Nice atmospheric vid with the sounds dude, good to see some darkish action for once :thumbsup:

The ole 1st/3rd person debate. Likewise I don't want to get into it really, although I will say with the encounter on the hill I felt I had the best view of the overall situation remaining in 3rd. And as you suggested, Jez the other guy with me, had his gun set to sights ready to engage.

For what it's worth I do play 1st quite a bit even on 3pp servers and of course have 1pp only characters for days when I don't feel like being cheap shotted :)

• Like 1

Nice little video there! Please do more! - The Ring a Ring o' Roses soundtrack was crappy and it fitted very well with it.