Sign in to follow this  
Grimey Rick

I'm a little confused... :T

So, I just bought ARMA II: Complete Collection because I read that you need to download PMC in order to take advantage of all of the in-game textures for DayZ Epoch. I downloaded DayZCommander and installed Epoch. I can play Epoch, but before I launch the program I keep getting this error:

tRUtyoG.jpg

The game still launches and whatnot, but sometimes several instances of ARMA II launch with it. Also, I keep getting prompted to copy multiple CD keys to my clipboard and told I'll have to enter them at some point upon entering the game. I've encountered this type of thing in the Assassin's Creed series, but was given an option to enter my CD keys when Uplay launched. I see no such option here.

I've been using DayZ Commander. I don't know how to get into DayZ Mod from Steam, haha.

If I remember correctly, once you have installed the complete edition, you still have to start up arma 2, operation arrowhead, british armed forces and private military company seperately just once, to get dayz running smoothly.You don't need to play them, just start them up until they get to the main menu Hope this helps with your problem brother.

Edited by Jock McScottish
  • Like 1