Festim

24 hours of game

Hello there,

After playing this game 24h, I feel a bit confused. Disconsidering the 10 first times I got killed, for stupid things like falling etc, basically in last 200 times I die suddently with someone shooting me from nowhere for no reason and ending everything I made in the last minutes. And in 24h, I never found a fully working silenced m16 like everybody else seems to find.

I think if the only point of this game is to find a gun and shoot each other, why in hell are these guns not spread everywhere? We should have a fully loaded revolver when starting, non lootable. Then everybody can go cowboy and live in fire fights. At least would be a good quick fix while there is no decent content available.

Hello there,

After playing this game 24h, I feel a bit confused. Disconsidering the 10 first times I got killed, for stupid things like falling etc, basically in last 200 times I die suddently with someone shooting me from nowhere for no reason and ending everything I made in the last minutes. And in 24h, I never found a fully working silenced m16 like everybody else seems to find.

I think if the only point of this game is to find a gun and shoot each other, why in hell are these guns not spread everywhere? We should have a fully loaded revolver when starting, non lootable. Then everybody can go cowboy and live in fire fights. At least would be a good quick fix while there is no decent content available.

You better hide, bro.

• Like 1

You better hide, bro.

Stop making such pointless posts. Jesus.

snapback.png

Hello there,

Silencers currently do not work. And it's an m4. The point of the game right is to just kill people pretty much, there's not survival because it's an alpha currently. Nobody was every meant to play an alpha. And people are going to kiil you pretty much ALL the time

They do it either out of 

A ) Fear

B ) For t3h lulz

C ) Because they have been forced to resort to KoS (Or Kill on sight ) 

This games player base is pretty hostile in game, because of having nothing else more to do. There are a few friendly clans out their that assist fresh spawns, but not many. So any person you see, consider them hostile. Even if the say "friendly", keep an eye on them, because they most likely will backstab you.

Anyways, good luck on gaming, they're adding more weapons in experimental. Have fun man.

Peace

AsOiX

Edited by AsOiX
  • Like 3

What he means is try to limit how much of you other people may be able to see in easily defensible areas. I.e stay in cover. Walk in crouch next to walls, scan elevated area where snipers hide, and don't walk on roads.

Shut up and stop making such pointless posts. Jesus.

Because comments like this totally help your argument, right?

Try and make your 1000th (and beyond) post more constructive, please.

• Like 4

Because that's not the game the developers want? How can we test a game in a way that's totally different from the developers' vision of it?

Edited by AntonioAJC

Thank you all for the kind replies. Indeed, it is a bit unfair of me to judge the game in early alpha... I got it all wrong. I think I will give a break for now, and when new stuff is around I'll play and try to post more positive feedback.

Tks!

• Like 1

pot, meet kettle.

edit: wait shit now im part of the problem

Edited by Alogos
  • Like 2

280 hours and still having a blast. getting killed is half the fun you never know when it will happen either from a sniper or a glitch makes it interesting for me.Exploration is the other half  spint in a circle for a few seconds when ya stop thats the direction of travel that day  heh

Come to the arms of 1PARA, we'll feed you and we'll teach you.

You'll man up after 30 seconds spent on our Teamspeak. "Money Back guaranteed".

www.1para.com

Edited by =1PARA=Prime=C.O=

Hello there,

Hunger games, that's what this game is due to the lack of imagination of its creators.

Hunger games, that's what this game is due to the lack of imagination of its creators.

I think the idea of a Sandbox game is it's down to the imagination of the players...

I think the idea of a Sandbox game is it's down to the imagination of the players...

Shhhh.... today's kids are lacking this.