Meenos

Accused of cheating

what do you do when your are falsly accused ? 

i was with 2 people in a red building in elektro, we where guarding the city and looking for bandits or well armed people who where shooting allot. if there was allot of shooting we shot on sight, if it was quiet, we where quiet.

so anyhow a group of guys runs towards the railyard and i have a clear sight, i take 5 or maybe 7 shots, he gets down on the floor (not sure if he does it on purpose to look dead or if he is uncontious) but i shoot 3-4 times then i shoot a few times with my magnum. then i also shoot the guys i see running.

(probably didnt hit anyone, not sure about that) . after a minute or 2 i run there to loot the guy ive killed, i get shot multiple times and die. now this dude start saying "nice hack" "nice hax" and that he where going to report me and put a video up on reddit. 

i dont get it ? . just because i get a kill (wich i rarely rarely get) then i am suddenly a hacker and a cheater ? what do i do ? 

• Like 2

Just ignore it. He was just mad. Plus at this point in time it would be all but impossible for you to get flagged as a hacker, since there are no unique names and so many servers.

Edited by Smartsham

i dont get it ? . just because i get a kill (wich i rarely rarely get) then i am suddenly a hacker and a cheater ? what do i do ? 

He was just butt-hurt and most likely one of those people who thinks they are invincible because they run with a group of friends and rarely die.

• Like 2

It never ceases and it doesn't matter which game you're playing.  Those with skillz against those with none will forever be called out as cheaters.  I've admin'd many a servers over the years and it's always a constant white noise you just have to deal with.  Sometimes true, most of the time not.

Ignore it and keep playing mate...players gets angry when they die

Only VAC and Battleye systems ban people...and common people cant access to those

• Like 2

thanks for the response guys. but you do get freaked out because there are games where people has been falsly banned.

Edited by Meenos
  • Like 2

thanks for the response guys. but you do get freaked out because there are games where people has been falsly banned.

they usually get appeals and get unbanned, no need to worry. If you did not do anything wrong, there is nothing to worry about my friend.

You will not get banned by word of mouth and sore players, you will get banned when caught hacking.  So play on and ignore them.

• Like 1

I do not. I have never been banned from any of the online games I've played. I've had a temporary suspension for something (something i said lol), and 1 account i didnt even play anymore was used by a farmer/item seller and was banned (i hadn't been on for a year). but that's about it, nothing to stress about.

The only person I would worry about accusing me of cheating would be Battleye.

Sounds to me like they're a little, how do they say it on the continent?

someone+is+butthurt+_188aa9b1240054941b3

Nothing to be worried about. They are all just a little bit angry, that's all. They will spout any nonsensical things at you to make you lose focus and bring you with anger. The most common one would be the use of the sentence "I fucked your mom".

No, if you used something you gonna get banned. You don't have to worry about them reporting you coz they can't . There's no mechanism in place that would allow them to report u